lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Club Car
Gas Club Car Gas DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 04-23-2015, 08:09 PM   #1
Brad1019
Not Yet Wild

Default Hard to turn?

I recently purchased a 2008 CC precedent I do not know the make or the height of the lift as it was installed when i purchased. Everything appeared to be new the lift, tires, etc... My problem. Almost overnight the steering has gottn so hard i can hardly turn it at all?? It was not like this when I first got it.. Any ideas?
Brad1019 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 04-24-2015, 11:41 AM   #2
CarolinaMan
Not Yet Wild
Club Car

Default Re: Hard to turn?

Hard to say without pictures or looking at it. It seems obvious its in the steering wheel, or linkages in the steering. There's nothing jammed in there? If you disconnect any of the linkages, you might find the problem. Odd that it worked before and suddenly now it doesn't. Are there problem kids in the neigborhood that took it on a midnight romp? Maybe something is bent?
CarolinaMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2015, 10:09 PM   #3
TahoeDawgZ71
revolutiongolfcars.com

Club Car

Default Re: Hard to turn?

Post some pictures of it and I"ll do my best to help you. Do you know what kind of lift kit it has on it?
TahoeDawgZ71 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
lifted, steering
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Club Car