lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Club Car
Gas Club Car Gas DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 07-27-2015, 03:18 PM   #1
TTB
Not Yet Wild

Club Car

Default FNR help!!!

My FNR knob screw that holds the handle stripped out and until I get it threaded again I have been using a vice just fine but now nothing is happening when I try to drive and I'm not sure what it's supposed to look like in the engine side of the knob. Please help!!
TTB is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 07-27-2015, 07:17 PM   #2
ckiguy
Bad *** Speller!

Club Car

Default Re: FNR help!!!

i posted a pic... let me find it....
ckiguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2015, 08:29 PM   #3
TTB
Not Yet Wild

Club Car

Please do!
Old 07-28-2015, 01:22 AM   #4
TTB
Not Yet Wild

Club Car

Upon further review I discovered my problem isn't in the FNR kno!!

Here's what happens........I will drive around for awhile etc and then maybe stop for a little bit.........once I get ready to take off again I push the accelerator and nothing!! What I found is if I adjust my battery and move it around a bit it solves the problem. I think that is because the battery is near where the accelerator is?? I know this sounds kind of weird but that's what happens. Anybody had this before??? It's not the battery itself as the terminals are all very secure. But moving it around somehow fixes whatever was grounding out etc.
Old 07-29-2015, 11:34 PM   #5
ckiguy
Bad *** Speller!

Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by TTB View Post
Upon further review I discovered my problem isn't in the FNR kno!!

Here's what happens........I will drive around for awhile etc and then maybe stop for a little bit.........once I get ready to take off again I push the accelerator and nothing!! What I found is if I adjust my battery and move it around a bit it solves the problem. I think that is because the battery is near where the accelerator is?? I know this sounds kind of weird but that's what happens. Anybody had this before??? It's not the battery itself as the terminals are all very secure. But moving it around somehow fixes whatever was grounding out etc.
so your battery is bouncing around in your cart, with side posts, and wires close to the frame? battery's dont ike vibrations like this, thats also why they have hold downs helps to prevent them from moving, and helps to reduce the amount of vibration, whick will cause the plates inside to break free, only producing limited power....
ckiguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Club Car