lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas EZGO
Gas EZGO Gas EZGO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 09-17-2010, 03:53 PM   #1
diplo
Not Yet Wild

Default Robins running wierd - Video link

My 295 robins runs strange. When I take it around the block it will run for about a minute and then stall out. I have to choke it, push it to get it moving, then un choke it and it will go for about 100 feet. Fuel, spark, and air are all good. When I put the gas pedal down in neutral the rpms go up and down in a rhythm and the throttle connection on the carb and the bar back to the governor start moving in a rhythm. If I hold the carb throttle connection from doing this movement it seems to run perfectly. I have a very short video on youtube linked below to show what I am talking about. Is something missing or loose that is causing this to happen? Please help! Thanks

diplo is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 09-17-2010, 05:07 PM   #2
kyroger
Not Yet Wild

E-Z-GO

Default Re: Robins running wierd - Video link

Bad gas or fuel filter ?????
kyroger is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas EZGO