lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas EZGO
Gas EZGO Gas EZGO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 02-11-2018, 12:18 PM   #1
Carlo C.
Getting Wild

E-Z-GO

Default Brake shoe Rubber Dust Cover???

Guys,
I have a 05 TXT and I am at the point of doing a break job. I am having a hard time finding the rubber part that the brake arm comes through on the backing plate. I can find it for the years before and after my year cart but no listing or part number for my year. If you guys could help me out I would really appreciate it.

P.S. If I wanted to post a build thread for my cart where would you guys recommend doing that?

Thanks in advance
Carlo
Carlo C. is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 02-11-2018, 02:20 PM   #2
harriswallace
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

Default Re: Brake shoe Rubber Dust Cover???

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carlo C. View Post
Guys,
I have a 05 TXT and I am at the point of doing a break job. I am having a hard time finding the rubber part that the brake arm comes through on the backing plate. I can find it for the years before and after my year cart but no listing or part number for my year. If you guys could help me out I would really appreciate it.

P.S. If I wanted to post a build thread for my cart where would you guys recommend doing that?

Thanks in advance
Carlo
I had the same problem trying to find those rubber pieces but the piece I really need was the the auto brake adjustment I don’t remember what year they changed the brakes but I had to buy the whole assembly back plate with shoes. If I remember the ausco disc are cheaper than the back assembly. I am look for the old rubber ones I had to see the condition there in I will let you know if I find them. Is the hole in rubber in the center or to one side
harriswallace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2018, 03:41 PM   #3
Carlo C.
Getting Wild

E-Z-GO

Quote:
Originally Posted by harriswallace View Post
I had the same problem trying to find those rubber pieces but the piece I really need was the the auto brake adjustment I don’t remember what year they changed the brakes but I had to buy the whole assembly back plate with shoes. If I remember the ausco disc are cheaper than the back assembly. I am look for the old rubber ones I had to see the condition there in I will let you know if I find them. Is the hole in rubber in the center or to one side
Eddie,
Thanks again man, I will check tomorrow to see where the arm exits. I can not believe you can not buy these.

Carlo
Old 02-11-2018, 04:24 PM   #4
jpbellis
Gone Wild
Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carlo C. View Post
Guys,

Thanks in advance
Carlo
Hi Carlo

I believe this is what you are looking for... about 12 dollars
buggiesunlimited.com/golf-cart/e-z-go-gas-and-electric-brake-dust-cover-(fits-1986-1996)/5649

I have a 2005 txt build tread over in the lifted carts section, it seems the admins don't mind it being there.
http://www.buggiesgonewild.com/membe...t-project.html

Good luck, I'll watch for your thread !!
John

Last edited by lockman1; 02-13-2018 at 06:26 AM.. Reason: No BU links!
jpbellis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2018, 11:54 AM   #5
Carlo C.
Getting Wild

E-Z-GO

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpbellis View Post
Hi Carlo

I believe this is what you are looking for... about 12 dollars
buggiesunlimited.com/golf-cart/e-z-go-gas-and-electric-brake-dust-cover-(fits-1986-1996)/5649

I have a 2005 txt build tread over in the lifted carts section, it seems the admins don't mind it being there.
http://www.buggiesgonewild.com/membe...t-project.html

Good luck, I'll watch for your thread !!
John
John,
Thanks for the help man. Those are not the right ones either. The ones I have the arm comes out of the center.I can not understand how they offer them for the older carts and not for a 2005-2006 model. I will post a build thread soon.

Thanks Again
Carlo
Old 02-13-2018, 04:40 PM   #6
harriswallace
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

No luck I look and looked and I can’t find them. I still got that solenoid cover
harriswallace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2018, 08:29 AM   #7
Carlo C.
Getting Wild

E-Z-GO

Quote:
Originally Posted by harriswallace View Post
No luck I look and looked and I can’t find them. I still got that solenoid cover
I might try to com get that solenoid cover today.
Old 05-27-2021, 11:40 AM   #8
Ezgo321
Not Yet Wild

I know this is an old post but after I have done a ton of research I found a Yamaha part number that fits the EZGO dust cover part number is JN-F7286-00
Ezgo321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas EZGO