lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas EZGO
Gas EZGO Gas EZGO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 03-11-2018, 07:08 PM   #1
goarmydad
Not Yet Wild

Default New guy on the block

Been poking around here for a few days and you guys are serious about this. Seen some really nice work and a lot of money being spent. About me, I'm a old man (52) and build rat rods in my spare time so I'm pretty comfortable when it comes to fabrication, engines and wiring. Nine months ago my wife snapped a rod in her 2001 ezgo so I parked it in the shop and got a new one. Last week I decided to dig into it because the carts in great shape, just a junk motor. After looking for a 295 robin (expensive with little power) I found this site and read deeply into the predator engines. Thanks for sharing. Went and got a 420 Hemi (Its got a HEMI, LOL) and building the engine cradle for it. I will post some pics in a few days for ya'll to critique (Welcomed). In short my plans are to build a lift for it, install new motor (faster), bucket seats, stereo, winch and new paint. Again I want to say thanks for sharing. I will start a build thread when I post picks.
goarmydad is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 03-11-2018, 11:21 PM   #2
MILLERTIME
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

Default Re: New guy on the block

Welcome to the madness.
MILLERTIME is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2018, 01:09 AM   #3
Rexx321
Not Yet Wild

Default Re: New guy on the block

Hi guys i am new here by registration finally i am similar as goarmydad by that i have motor experience in depth cars sleds boats unicycle if i can get a decent motor on it saddle up/
15 years in blown film plastic extrusion with automation experiences.

welcome goarmydad have your heart set on gas you should check electric to if you haven't already things are coming along in tech problem is is new every other day is seems
Rexx321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas EZGO