lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas EZGO
Gas EZGO Gas EZGO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 10-25-2018, 08:23 PM   #41
CPS
Getting Wild

E-Z-GO

Default Re: Dual SPAL Electric Cooling Fans Install

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smokey_Joe View Post
Hey CPS...guess we're neighbors... so to speak. I too live in the Alamo City.

I'm a total newbie here and a new owner of a 2004 Ez-Go ST350. I purchased this cart for my 83 year old dad to use to run around at the ranch.

I am interested in the key start mod you mentioned. Thinking my dad would deal with this better, since slow and steady is how i am expecting him to use the cart.

Could you point to any threads that describe this mod.

Many thanks.

Smokey
You will need to purchase the following:
http://www.cartpartsplus.com/ezgo-clutch-tuning-spring

Here is the PDF instructions on installation:
https://www.buggiesunlimited.com/gol...ombo%20Kit.pdf

FYI....You DO NOT have to remove the clutch to do this mod. I have the clutch removal tool, so I removed mine to clean out the inside (which was a waste of time because it was spotless inside) lol
CPS is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 10-25-2018, 08:37 PM   #42
CPS
Getting Wild

E-Z-GO

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smokey_Joe View Post
Hey CPS...guess we're neighbors... so to speak. I too live in the Alamo City.

I'm a total newbie here and a new owner of a 2004 Ez-Go ST350. I purchased this cart for my 83 year old dad to use to run around at the ranch.

I am interested in the key start mod you mentioned. Thinking my dad would deal with this better, since slow and steady is how i am expecting him to use the cart.

Could you point to any threads that describe this mod.

Many thanks.

Smokey
Glad to have some San Antonio neighbors! Welcome
Old 10-25-2018, 09:09 PM   #43
CPS
Getting Wild

E-Z-GO

Now that the fans are done, I’m moving onto my next small project: custom Heim joint end tie rod bar. I am doing this project with all parts that can be purchased and sourced online, so the DIY person can do it at home with no special tools.

I am stepping up to a 1” tie rod bar, and stepping up to 1/2” connecting studs, instead of the factory 7/16” tappered tie rod connecting studs. I will take pictures, give a parts list, and share all the details in a new thread.

All the parts will be delivered next Monday.

Thanks,
CPS
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas EZGO