lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 09-20-2018, 11:32 AM   #41
passthru
Gone Wild

Club Car

Default Re: Need some help with my DS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fairtax4me View Post
Just checking since it's in tow position in the pic. Sometimes its the simple things that get you. [emoji106]
Lol. Yeah. I've had a couple early morning starts to the deer stand it got me for a few seconds.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
passthru is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 09-20-2018, 01:06 PM   #42
NoleFan4Ever
MOD of all BS!

Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by passthru View Post
Pin 5 blue has pack voltage regardless of pedal depressed or not.
Pin 6 green has 1.3v static and pack voltage w/pedal depressed.
Pin 8 brown has pack voltage both pedal up and down.
Pin 9 grey is as pin 8, both up and down.
Pin 10 tab is that way as well.
Sorry, as suspected, your controller is gone. Look here https://www.revolutiongolfcars.com/c...-club-car-prec and an Alltrax 300 is great replacement with nothing else needed (except I would replace the solenoid, too) or if you plan on growing more down the road, go ahead and get a the XCT 500 and it can be tuned for your current configuration with the room down the road to be turned up...
NoleFan4Ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2018, 01:08 PM   #43
passthru
Gone Wild

Club Car

Okay. So when I installed the neg cable bypassing the OBC is that what I did to trash the controller?

Old 09-20-2018, 01:09 PM   #44
NoleFan4Ever
MOD of all BS!

Club Car

No buddy, that did not do it. It either got a spike from somewhere (don't tell the Ms's!) or it was just its time to go and was no more than a coincidence....
Old 09-20-2018, 01:12 PM   #45
passthru
Gone Wild

Club Car

Okay. So when I install I take loose both battery connections and have it in tow. Will it fit under the cover like the original?

Old 09-20-2018, 01:23 PM   #46
NoleFan4Ever
MOD of all BS!

Club Car

Go to "Tow", then disconnect the Pack Neg, then the Pack Pos. Then go to work on the controller. You can hook the cables back up exactly as they are now or the Alltrax way, but most assuredly if you do it as Alltrax has it, you will have to come back and swap the F1 & F2 as it will run backwards....

As far as the cover, I am not sure as all mine but one have the 500's and include a fan. The one 300 was relocated and the cover not used. Note- The Alltrax is sealed and is weather resistant so you will not have a problem there. AND it will bolt right where the old one was, just need longer bolts.

If you go with the 300 get a 200 amp solenoid. If you go with a 500 get a 400 amp solenoid. The Alltrax will come with the Regen diode that goes between the large posts (no more pre-charge resistor) and the small posts will need a suppression diode so be sure to tell your supplier. I know David at Revolution will supply it, just be sure to state it. Remember when installing diodes, the banded/striped end is always turned to the Positive or Battery side!
Old 09-20-2018, 01:44 PM   #47
passthru
Gone Wild

Club Car

Thanx bud. I've got Dave's number from a past purchase. I'll contact him.

Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car