lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 02-01-2017, 02:43 PM   #1
mazencory
Not Yet Wild

Default Vibrates when pedal is pushed down

I have a 2000 club car ds and when you push the pedal down in forward or reverse it feels like its not getting power and will just vibrate. Was told to put a new solenoid on it . Did that charged the battery and same problem
mazencory is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 02-01-2017, 03:31 PM   #2
bird6246
Getting Wild
E-Z-GO

Default Re: Vibrates when pedal is pushed down

So the cart doesn't move? Is it Gas or Electric? Electric.....is te vibration coming from the rear? Jack it up and see if the tires spin. If not and the vibration/noise is coming from the rear, could be axle or input shaft.
bird6246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2017, 03:50 PM   #3
mazencory
Not Yet Wild

no it doesn't move just vibrates. it is electric, just read a post about a similar problem and I'm going to check everything they said to do. hopefully something in that thread will fix it. If not I will post another. I'm new to this thread thanks for any advice.
mazencory is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2017, 04:31 PM   #4
cartpartsplusman
Getting Wild
Club Car

electric carts with dead batterys try to go and just chatter you could have a bad battery that opens when under load or they all could be bad, water full cables good? how old? and are they really charged, good luck,thats why they make gas carts!
cartpartsplusman is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car