lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 12-23-2010, 06:30 PM   #41
easydoesit
Gone Wild

Club Car

Default Re: New to the carting thing

Quote:
Originally Posted by essness View Post
Spawn, (love the name BTW) I'm not being combative, I'm responding to your question in post number 8 of this thread,

It's just not that easy! I guarantee you some Mopar guys will be happy to tell you how wrong you are about them.

Simply trying to make a point which seems to have been made and now I'm helping to beat it to death

I sincerely wish you luck in whatever you choose and hope it works out to be just what you wanted.
Keep us informed, and of course we love pictures, before during and after pictures

I agree with you Essness. Im a Mopar guy and prefer to keep my comments about other car brands to myself. Car bashing in a forum with hundreds of members (automobile or golf cart) is not cool and not going to get you many friends.

Spawn the truth of the matter is that one cart is not better then the other. As Scotty said their are pros and cons to each one. Choosing a cart depends on what use you will have for it. If you are going hunting in the woods, go with a series cart, if you want to ride in the streets or flat surfaces, you may want to go with a shunt motor. But regardless of what cart you pick whether its a CC, EZ or Yamaha, you will have a quality cart. By the way nice stang!
easydoesit is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 12-23-2010, 07:01 PM   #42
Spawn
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

I agree and no offence was meant. It was to clarify that this was not about brand bashing like essness at the time seemed to be pushing it to.
Spawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2010, 07:07 PM   #43
essness
Not your usual outlaw

Yamaha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spawn View Post
I agree and no offence was meant. It was to clarify that this was not about brand bashing like essness at the time seemed to be pushing it to.
Perhaps the point wasnt made
essness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2010, 07:13 PM   #44
Spawn
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

what point? I dont do well with sharp things.
Old 12-23-2010, 07:25 PM   #45
Spawn
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

Last post on this topic from me in this topic as has been said "it has been beat to death" and no new information is coming from it.

Good luck to all!

Merry Christmas!
Old 12-23-2010, 09:37 PM   #46
rifter
rifter

E-Z-GO

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spawn View Post
Cant hide perfection!
I don't know Spawn, I'm kinda starting to like you, maybe it's a Ford thing I don't know. My first cart was a Yamaha, I still have it, it's fast as heck, if I were to build one for use around the house it would be a EZGO Workhorse, I have 2 Yami's, 3 EZGO's, A Columbia Utilitruck, and an Altered Drag car with an EZGO body on it, I love them all but I had rather have a Gas cart than electric because of the cost to maintain. Oh, I'm a Ford person, but I also have a Mazda Miata. LOL
Attached Images
File Type: jpg P1000898.JPG (167.1 KB, 6 views)
rifter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2010, 09:55 PM   #47
easydoesit
Gone Wild

Club Car

Rifter, noticed you are from Orlando. As we speak, Im loading up the RV to spend a week by your neck of the woods. Never been to Ft. Wilderness, here its nice. Pulling a 35 footer and a Club Car on the p/u bed and wife + four kids. All this, brought to you by MOPAR! HEMI POWER!
easydoesit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2010, 10:02 PM   #48
rifter
rifter

E-Z-GO

Hemi's are GOOD!!!! Cummins are GOOD!!! Powerstrokes were good till the EPA tossed the 7.3, Duramax ? I don't know anything about them. Hope you have a good time here.
rifter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2010, 10:34 PM   #49
Spawn
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

Quote:
Originally Posted by easydoesit View Post
Rifter, noticed you are from Orlando. As we speak, Im loading up the RV to spend a week by your neck of the woods. Never been to Ft. Wilderness, here its nice. Pulling a 35 footer and a Club Car on the p/u bed and wife + four kids. All this, brought to you by MOPAR! HEMI POWER!
**** just when I was out yall drug me back in.

Its a great place, they do enforce a 20mph cart speed there. Best time of year for Orlando to me is Sept-October not to hot and the crowds drop off but it is still light till late so the park stays open. Lights at Christmas will knock your socks off at the parks! Stay warm and safe travels!
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car