lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 04-19-2011, 11:21 AM   #11
jakebdb56
Not Yet Wild

Default Re: Club Car DS - no charge no go

Yeah it worked just fine for quite a while, but I think that was the first time I had really run it down to nothing. Water was good Friday when I prepped it for the track, just had to add a little to one battery but they looked good. I'll let y'all know how everything goes.
jakebdb56 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 04-23-2011, 11:45 AM   #12
jakebdb56
Not Yet Wild

Well, changing out the one battery was great and it helped with the charging issue. The cart charged fully and all the batteries test out just fine. I'm going to change cables still.

After it got a full charge and I tested the batteries the cart still wouldn't go. I reset the OBC to make sure that wasn't a problem. At last resort I contacted Alltrax since their tech support is the best I've ever received with anything. Basically we went through a lot of testing and found that one of the ports on the PD+ adapter didn't have the right voltage. Pulled the board off the controller and one of the resistors was blown. He said ok no problem we'll have another one out to you today. Great service, hopefully the new board fixes the problem. I did get the right resistor and tried to repair the board later that day, but I may have fubar'd the old board when soldering it. Oh well, looking forward to getting the new one in.
Old 09-30-2011, 10:15 AM   #13
jakebdb56
Not Yet Wild

Just an update to this thread. I got the new adapter in and plugged it in, key forward, forward switch on, solenoids click, lights on the controller come on, and as soon as the pedal is depressed the resistor blows cutting power to the controller. I created another thread about this...
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car