lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas EZGO
Gas EZGO Gas EZGO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 09-14-2012, 10:19 PM   #11
COURTESYCART
Gone Wild

Default Re: Confused about how hard my stock gas EZGO should pull, problem or normal?

also remove the rear clutch (on rear end) check the risers inside of it, I bit they are worn to nothing and the clutch is working on aluminum on aluminum.
COURTESYCART is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 09-16-2012, 02:27 PM   #12
Doc's BoneCracker
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

Default Re: Confused about how hard my stock gas EZGO should pull, problem or normal?

Welcome indivisible, I do run the shorter belt but it is actually 7/8" shorter and I got it from Napa the belt is a Gates napa #6098 it will give you unbelievable torque at low end and lose at top end is very little. it does take a few days of driving to really break in but I love it and have upgraded several carts with the shorter belt.
Doc's BoneCracker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2012, 01:20 PM   #13
Indivisible
Not Yet Wild

E-Z-GO

Thanks for the input guys- was going to do the shorter belt but I bought this all in one tune up kit for my year/make/model cart on e-bay and it had both belts, a couple plugs, an oil filter, fuel filter, and air filter- couldn't pass it up- was stunned how easy changing the big drive belt was- now for the bumper, winch, and military stealth red lighting for night beer missions..
Indivisible is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas EZGO