lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 04-10-2013, 09:55 PM   #21
hawgsalot
Getting Wild

Default Re: Throttle jumpy

Just replaced mine curtis controller with an alltrax and the same issue so keep us up to date please.
hawgsalot is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 04-14-2013, 08:32 AM   #22
jlmurphy
Gone Wild

Club Car

Down loaded Hex 2 and set throttle up on 2 and throttle down on 2 its fair. but not perfect.
jlmurphy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2013, 02:07 AM   #23
Hornsta
Not Yet Wild

Yamaha

I have been trying to change the Hex but can't find the file, I can change all other settings so the file exists somewhere, very disappointed with the alltrax but I suppose for the few of us having probs there are many very happy so hopefully we can find the gremlin soon.

On another note I'm building a cart for a friend and stuck with standard running gear, except for bigger cables and I just fitted one of those speedy link chips, as access to a club car dealer is miles away for setting 4, I paid $120 for the chip,
Top speed before chip 22kph and after chip 29kph so good result and cart runs smooth as.
Hornsta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2013, 09:04 PM   #24
hacleme
Not Yet Wild

Club Car

Have you tried the Hex 4 file?
hacleme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 05:16 PM   #25
jlmurphy
Gone Wild

Club Car

What field file are you running? I just got file 6 for (IQ) with Plum Quick motor.
Cart runs much smoother.
jlmurphy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 04:51 PM   #26
bonduranth
Gone Wild
Yamaha

To test, take the MCOR off the cart. Hook up an analog test meter set to read up to 5k ohms.(analog meters have a needle.) connect to 2 of the pins where there are 3 pins. Hold the MCOR in a vise and turn the throttle control plastic very slowly. If it does not move the needle, move 1 wire to the other pin of the 3. You should be able to see the ohms change and they should change with NO jerky needle on the meter. These go bad so fast, I built a custom test set including the 3 pin connector to check them. The cover is glued on all the way around, and you will destroy the bakealite plastic trying to get it off. Eeven when you get inside, you will be faced with a circuit board and switch that are not available anywhere. Club Car propriety..
bonduranth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 05:07 PM   #27
Stevegrmich
Medicare Recipient
E-Z-GO

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonduranth View Post
To test, take the MCOR off the cart. Hook up an analog test meter set to read up to 5k ohms.(analog meters have a needle.) connect to 2 of the pins where there are 3 pins. Hold the MCOR in a vise and turn the throttle control plastic very slowly. If it does not move the needle, move 1 wire to the other pin of the 3. You should be able to see the ohms change and they should change with NO jerky needle on the meter. These go bad so fast, I built a custom test set including the 3 pin connector to check them. The cover is glued on all the way around, and you will destroy the bakealite plastic trying to get it off. Eeven when you get inside, you will be faced with a circuit board and switch that are not available anywhere. Club Car propriety..

. . . mine is 7 years old and going strong . . .
Stevegrmich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 10:46 AM   #28
bonduranth
Gone Wild
Yamaha

Depends a lot on if you use the cart in very wet conditions. In fact I saw instructions that came with a NEW MCOR that said to drill a small hole in the bottom to let any moisture out. It is not a sealed unit because there is only a felt o ring inside where the plastic rotates.
bonduranth is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car