lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Club Car
Gas Club Car Gas DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 06-29-2013, 02:36 PM   #11
TxPowderCoater
Getting Wild

Default Re: Extremely poor customer service @ Buggies Unlimited

I ordered from them (BU) this past week and their items were shipped and arrived in good time and condition. I'm happy with my one order from BU, guess it all depends on if your lucky enough to order something they actually have in stock instead of drop shipping to you from somewhere else.
TxPowderCoater is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 06-29-2013, 03:13 PM   #12
speedgolfer
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

I have dealt with them for years, I have spent allot of money with them and am very happy with there product and there service, I have not encountered any of the complaints that you guys are saying
speedgolfer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2013, 04:45 PM   #13
Dave in VA
maintaining a low profile

Yamaha

Quote:
Originally Posted by jakesnake27 View Post
I have bought a few accessories from them, this last order everything arrived at different times, which I don't particularly like. But one thing I did like was that they gave me a brake switch kit and extra rear supports for free. Not really sure why, but hey I have brake lights now. I sold the supports on craigslist for $20. They also send you about 6 months of their magazine after you place an order with them. I guess I've been lucky, no real bad experiences yet.
Some poor schmuck is dealing with BU customer service looking for his switch and supports... "Oh, that was sent out weeks ago"
Dave in VA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2013, 04:55 PM   #14
2monsters
Gone Wild

Club Car

They are also good for back ordering items and not telling you. Their customer service just flat out don't care. Washed my hands of them a while ago. My money goes to the mom and pop shops that are not corporate owned.
2monsters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2013, 05:12 PM   #15
jakesnake27
Gone Wild

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave in VA View Post
Some poor schmuck is dealing with BU customer service looking for his switch and supports... "Oh, that was sent out weeks ago"
True, true
jakesnake27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2013, 04:04 PM   #16
Lkbum
Not Yet Wild

Saw this thread too late. Ordered a flip seat and front bumper. Front bumper (Jakes) was great. Box the seat came in was damaged, had been repackaged at some point, loose bolts and screws inside (roughly 1/4 of them actually there). Seat frame was damaged. Took photos of everything and sent a nice email last week. Called on Friday, left message. Left two messages on tues. could only get a busy signal on weds. Called American Express on weds, disputed the charge.. Was planning to work with them, but they can now flat go to h3ll. Will never do business with them again. Be warned.
Lkbum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2013, 09:10 PM   #17
yukonjackgt
Not Yet Wild

Club Car

I called and called , left multiple messages without a single call back ever. Even tried email not a single return message. I liked the catalogs but that does not make up for lack of service , incorrect parts , and when I finally got someone on the phone it was like I was bothering them. I am done with them for sure.
yukonjackgt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2013, 08:49 AM   #18
essness
Not your usual outlaw

Yamaha

They are useless, period! One order several items from one of the companies that nivel bought, over the next 2 months, part by part all arrived. Sometimes I got a shipping notice, sometimes not. That was two years ago. I'm still getting random order confirmations and shipping notices for items I may or may not have ordered from them.
Credit card company reversed the charge because they could not get a response from them either by phone, mail, or email.
The upside, I got a bunch of free stuff. The down side, I had to re order everything from other companies to get the cart/s done in time for the season.

If your expirience with this company was positive, then I'm happy for you. However, you may not want to try again because, nivel destroys good companies.
essness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2013, 09:52 AM   #19
Pitbull Joe
Gone Wild

Mixed Breed

Never again. The people you talk to are not worth being called "customer service". They act as if they are doing you a favor by talking to you. The girl wrote my address down wrong, so my product was sent back to the UPS station. That was after 3 days of going back and forth with BU because the girl also shorted me on one of my tracking numbers. Once I got everything cleared up, I had an hour to get to the UPS station in the next city over before it closed at the lift was sent back to BU. All because their people have poor communication skills and to busy trying to rush you off the phone.
Pitbull Joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2013, 03:37 PM   #20
azboo
Super Moderator

Club Car

You can also join their forum for a really good time. Be sure to tell them BGW sent you. That always gets you noticed.
azboo is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Club Car