lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-21-2017, 12:55 AM   #1
rockfordpi
Gone Wild

Default 01 Bad Boy Buggie, Electric Brake/Micro Switch Purpose

First time with a BBB. Have an '01.Does anyone know where I can find an 01 wiring diagram? (I have an 06 diagram which is close).

This is my problem:

Between the key switch and the solenoid, there is an electric brake rocker switch (and the 06 diagram shows a Micro Switch) in series.

It appears the rocker switch AND micro-switch have to be closed for Solenoid to activate?

What exactly does closing the electric brake rocker switch do?

Where and what it the purpose of the micro switch?

I can make the cart run by taking power directly from key switch to the solenoid, bypassing the rocker and micro switch, so I think one or both those is the problem.
rockfordpi is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO