lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Modified Golf Carts > Big Block Talk! > Diesel swaps

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-14-2019, 10:35 PM   #1
Carramrod
Not Yet Wild

Default Let's talk about clutch setup for diesels

Ok I have 3cyl yanmar. 9L with a comet 780 looks like it has green weights I think it was the 1650 engagement setup. Just got it running tonight it was Wot and belt was in the middle of both clutches. I see a 800rpm spring and weight kit will this be too low.
The driven clutch is the stock Yamaha g11 looks rough. But atleast want to use it till I get all the bugs worked out what hole should I clock the spring at.....I have a turbo wouldn't mind getting it to lug low rpms to get it spooling...

Last edited by Carramrod; 10-14-2019 at 11:54 PM.. Reason: Wrong rpm
Carramrod is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Modified Golf Carts > Big Block Talk! > Diesel swaps