lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Club Car
Gas Club Car Gas DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 04-06-2017, 08:37 AM   #1
bmstew313
Not Yet Wild
Club Car

Unhappy Cart bogging down when wet...

Club Car serial# HG1402-432726

Recently the cart has seemed to bog down and stop in wet weather, but it could be coincidence. It seems as though the air is getting choked off because it will fire and it will move, just sluggishly, very sluggishly. The issue is intermittent though because sometimes it will run perfectly fine, other times it will happen repeatedly. As I said though, it seems to happen most in wet weather and going through puddles. I have checked for restrictions the best I could through the shroud that runs underneath the cart and up to the dash, replaced the air filter, and checked intake tube for cracks and restrictions. The only modification that I have made is I tightened the throttle cable for a little more speed, but not enough to limit out. Could this be the issue because it does backfire every once in a while when I come down hills fast? Should I back the throttle cable off a little?

Thanks in advance,

Brandon
bmstew313 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Club Car