lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 06-21-2012, 06:09 AM   #1
kellybell
So wild it hurts!

E-Z-GO

Default Buggies Unlimited vs Everything carts

Are these 2 companies the same? I ordered a part form Everything carts and then requested the instructions via email. Someone sent it to me, but it was from a Buggies Unlimited email address. Whats up?
kellybell is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 06-21-2012, 06:14 AM   #2
Dave Box
Respect the Cart

E-Z-GO

Default Re: Buggies Unlimited vs Everything carts

Everything Carts was my go to place and they were great people. As I understand it they were bought out by Nivel, the same people who own BU and Jakes. The first thing I noticed was that they jacked up the prices. Oh well that's what they call market economy.

Dave
Dave Box is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2012, 06:30 AM   #3
essness
Not your usual outlaw

Yamaha

They are owned by the same company as Dave said, Nivel. Everything Carts was a great company before they were acquired. Now they are not only more expensive, but they also offer very little customer support and their shipping is deplorable!
I try to find an independant company to order my parts from that still care about their customers.

Cart Parts Plus
Carts Unlimited
East Coast Custom Golf Carts
East Coast Custom Carts
Plum Quick
3R
Golf Cart King
Mikes Motor Toys
King Of Carts
Easy Does It
JGC

In no particular order, are all independantly owned.

It appears Trademark/Rocky Top is owned by Nivel as well.

Jakes still makes the best lift kits on the market even though they are owned by a disfunctional parent.
essness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2012, 07:46 AM   #4
kellybell
So wild it hurts!

E-Z-GO

Well, now I notice when you are on hold with Everything Carts, they play the Buggies Unlimited music. I guess they aernt a site sponsor anymore!
kellybell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2012, 10:53 AM   #5
Dingleberry
Getting Wild

Club Car

Wink Re: Buggies Unlimited vs Everything carts

I've found that Golf Cart King provides great customer service. That guy will answer an email within the hour sometimes. But, since money is tight, I have to shop around for the cheapest deal. A lot of the parts are the same, just the amount of markup is the difference.
Dingleberry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2012, 12:14 PM   #6
shadowman
The Last Moja Morani

Club Car

most of the site sponsers here will match or beat prices however the customer service here is tops.......keep in mind these guys support this place and the last thing they need is someone bad mouthing them so thet do business top notch...................................
shadowman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2012, 04:41 PM   #7
miagron
Not Yet Wild

I don't have much good to say about how everything carts has handled a couple of my recent orders. Shipping errors, wrong products, no return phone calls. BU did a good job, EC has really let me down. Their customer service group is really busy- I can see why.. So many errors and poor follow-up. Customer retention will be low. Still waiting to find out if I will get my initial (correct) order from a couple of weeks ago.
miagron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2012, 08:51 PM   #8
lgbarne
Gone Wild

Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave Box View Post
Everything Carts was my go to place and they were great people. As I understand it they were bought out by Nivel, the same people who own BU and Jakes. The first thing I noticed was that they jacked up the prices. Oh well that's what they call market economy.

Dave
I don't know much about these two companies, but Dave, your avatar ROCKS!
lgbarne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2012, 10:46 AM   #9
JasonsGolfCarts
Getting Wild

Nivel has purchased many of the smaller companies but we are still proudly family owned and operated. This is a highly competitive business and we feel customer support is what makes the difference!
JasonsGolfCarts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2012, 11:16 AM   #10
miagron
Not Yet Wild

I agree 100% that customer service is what will make or break a business in todays business environment. I am just not convinced that Nivel realizes how challenged their customer service really is. Satisified customers become loyal customers then lead to repeat business. I don't think that all of the companies the are owned under the group are even making the satisfied customer status. IMO
miagron is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car