lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas EZGO
Gas EZGO Gas EZGO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 05-27-2013, 10:46 AM   #1
92rslt1
Not Yet Wild

Default Ez go 89 solenoid wiring

Is there anyway someone could post a picture of the ezgo solenoid that mounts near the battery? We got the cart yesterday and the PO took the solenoid off it and we need to know what wires go to each prong. I looked at the wiring diagrams on here, but I would like to see a picture if anyone has one, I dont want to hook it up wrong and risk burning it out.

Thanks!!
92rslt1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 05-28-2013, 08:39 PM   #2
Heliarc
Warthog cart

E-Z-GO

Default Re: Ez go 89 solonoid wiring

I can't get a picture anymore tonight, but I can tell you this. I suck at electrical. My cart sat for a few years and I was about to junk it when I found that diagram. I looked at it for awhile, then I printed it and looked at both teh diagram and the cart and found it wasn't near as bad as it looked. My cart had neither spark nor a start, the regulator was shot as well. I had to rewire some stuff, replace the regulator and do an HEI conversion as well to get it sparking and cranking again. Print it out and take it with you and just study the cart for awhile. You'll get it right. If you still find it confusing I'll see about getting a pic posted. I also made a version with colored wires that might help you.

Heliarc is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas EZGO