lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Club Car
Gas Club Car Gas DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 10-30-2009, 10:32 AM   #41
lockman1
What the ....?

Club Car

Default Re: How to get more power from my gas CC

Quote:
Originally Posted by cvcman View Post
ok we'll giver a try. So I assume you need to pull the whole clutch and there will be instructions ??

As for the lift kit, all I really need is some more agressive tires but it would be nice to have a little more clearance too. I wish I could do it for around 300 but all the kits I see are almost 600.

Not a cheap mans game
Yep!
There will be instructions, and your 92 driven clutch may be a REAL "bear" to get off!

$600 for a lift and tires, isn't that bad... I paid that just for my 12" rims and 25" tires!

I'm as "cheap" as the next guy, but... when it comes to my cart,
I always find a way to get some extra "ching" for stuff that I want!

(all I have left to get now is a big block... I'm saving my pennies!)

lockman1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 10-30-2009, 12:08 PM   #42
golfcarfixer
Gone Wild

Club Car

I HAD A WINCH ON MY GOLF CAR BUT SHE FELL A FEW YEARS BACK.
golfcarfixer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2009, 02:23 PM   #43
cvcman
Getting Wild

I have a NEW orignal CC belt,are you for real a shorter belt will do the same ??

If I just wanted to lift the body slightly and do some knobby tires with plain rims what do you think that would cost ?? Anyone know of used tires and rims cheap then I buy a new lift kit ??

Thank you
cvcman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2009, 08:52 PM   #44
aaa door
Not Yet Wild

if you want a bad to the bone cart take a 350 or a 400 CC kawasaki- club car motor and put a moconney 28 MM carb and a club car kawasaki 290 CC ported and polished head on your motor. replaceing rings is cheap and easy and if you are going to be turning high rpms 5000+ you want a lose motor .use a syn motor oil and you will be very happy.you will need to open up the push rod holes in the head a little .use the 290 adj rocker arms and you will get a little more lift on your cam also.porting and bigger valves are around 300.00 dollars.call your local machine shop. good luck
aaa door is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2009, 09:38 PM   #45
scottyb
Happy Carting

E-Z-GO

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaa door View Post
if you want a bad to the bone cart take a 350 or a 400 CC kawasaki- club car motor and put a moconney 28 MM carb and a club car kawasaki 290 CC ported and polished head on your motor. replaceing rings is cheap and easy and if you are going to be turning high rpms 5000+ you want a lose motor .use a syn motor oil and you will be very happy.you will need to open up the push rod holes in the head a little .use the 290 adj rocker arms and you will get a little more lift on your cam also.porting and bigger valves are around 300.00 dollars.call your local machine shop. good luck
Lets race and then we can talk about "if you want to be bad to the bone?" You are new here and so is your claim so why not start a new thread explaining to everybody just what you did to what motor and what the results are......
scottyb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2009, 05:42 PM   #46
mtndew
Getting Wild
Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyb View Post
What about the shorter belt option?

Scotty,
Will the shorter belt work even with the power spring ?
mtndew is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Club Car