lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 03-03-2011, 07:44 PM   #1
Superbrett
Not Yet Wild
E-Z-GO

Default UNwinterizing Questions

07 PDS.
This afternoon I retreived my beloved cart from storage over the winter.
Twothings I noticed that I don't know if I need to be concerned over.
This is my first cart, and I don't know if this is normal.

1; 3 of the battery terminals have corroded extensively, I replaced these the week I put her in storage for the winter. All the others look brand new, like the day I put them on.

2; There is now a spot on the garage floor where it was stored that's all rusty, and has eten into the conrete. I never noticed this in my garage during the summer.

I drove it a couple blocks, and everything seems fine as far a power and REGEN.
I did keep the cart on a charger all winter, plugging/unplugging it about once a week, to reset the charger. I also checked the water levels and everything looks good as far a level, but I have not tested with my hydrometer.

Again, this is my first cart, and the first winter for her. Are these things to be concerned about?

Thanks in advance!
Superbrett is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO