lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 01-08-2017, 10:04 PM   #21
Mooncarter
Gone Insane

Club Car

Default Re: No Go 1993 DS

You are probably right Crashtest. Got the V-glide pulled apart now. Gonna clean inside and replace micro while I'm in there. As long as I don't drop and lose any of this small stuff, because I'm not at home with replacement parts. lol.
Mooncarter is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 01-08-2017, 11:08 PM   #22
Mooncarter
Gone Insane

Club Car

New micro switch in V Glide. Hooked everything back. No luck, same as before. Must be controller. No big deal I have several more. I have these things clearly marked out of carts I have personally run, and those I have not. This was a known working one and it did work perfectly for about 5 minutes.

I know things wear out and eventually need replacing, but now I'm afraid Ill cook the next one too.

Back to square one.

I can't express to you guys how much I appreciate your help. I have been lurking and learning here for a while now, and would have probably not attempted to do the things I did without your guidance, especially you Crashtesdummy, you are no dummy.

When I dig out of this blizzard and get home, I'll put in another controller and see what happens. AGAIN THANKS FOR THE HELP!
Old 01-16-2017, 06:05 PM   #23
Mooncarter
Gone Insane

Club Car

It was the controller. Replaced with a known working used controller and it still did not work. New solenoid, new cables, etc. still no go. Replaced controller again, this time with one that had been sitting outside on a cart frame for years, did not know anything about it and presto, runs like a champ! Thanks for everybody's help! On to another project.
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car