lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 07-13-2018, 11:35 AM   #11
radioman
Gone Wild
E-Z-GO

Default Re: Ezgo TXT 1206 Controller M-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave66g View Post
I replaced the throttle sensor but still wont run unless the M- on controller the controller is connected to the - negative battery pack. The cart will run hook up like that the only thing is its full throttle even when u barely touch the pedal in both forward and reverse.
You are messing with a dangerous situation jumping negative battery terminal B- to M- with sudden rapid movement when you press the pedal. Easy way to get run over or run over or into something. Suggest you put cart on jack stands. Check the throttle signal as suggested. If it is not correct check the 4 pin Molex connector between the pedal box and controller for poor connection.
radioman is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 05-06-2020, 04:19 PM   #12
ezgo_36v_controller
Not Yet Wild
E-Z-GO

Default Re: Ezgo TXT 1206 Controller M-

Hello,

Have a similar problem, have project 36v 1995 ezgo. I put a NEW 1206 controller 5 wire, new solenoid, new batteries new potentiometer and , I changed the motor to a new D&D motor. When I step on the gas full throttle it crawls slow as I let off the throttle it goes to full speed when pedal is barely pressed - as if it was reversed? I swapped the black and white wires off pedal and same issue, it 0.00 Ohms at rest and 4.35 at full throttle.

I had a pedal from another project that is the opposite 5.38 at rest and 0.12 full open when that pedal is hooked up the cart goes crawl speed no matter how far you press the pedal - same slow speed, I figured maybe controller was bad sent it back got a brand new one and same problem??

Any suggestions? Maybe I have the wires on motor wrong?

Thank you
Anthony
ezgo_36v_controller is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO