lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 04-13-2020, 09:12 PM   #1
mikec557
Getting Wild
E-Z-GO

Default Need a point of contact for website issues

Hi everyone

I've emailed the admin of the site a couple times and have not received a response. Can someone provide a point of contact for issues I'm having with the website?

Specifically, I do not receive email notification from the website when someone posts to a thread I have subscribed to. I have gone through everything I can in my user control panel here at the site. And yes, I have checked my email spam and trash folders. Nothing there. But if I happen to go check up on a thread I've been watching, many new posts are there for which I have not received a notification.

Any ideas I can try would be appreciated.

Thanks
Mike C
mikec557 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 04-13-2020, 09:24 PM   #2
rib33024

Default Re: Need a point of contact for website issues

Email notification does not work right now. We are in the process of updating the server. Hang in there it will work again soon

http://www.buggiesgonewild.com/showthread.php?t=162577
rib33024 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2020, 11:30 PM   #3
mikec557
Getting Wild
E-Z-GO

Thanks. Glad to know it's not something I fowled up. LOL
Old 04-17-2020, 12:49 PM   #4
jakesnake27
Gone Wild

Yep, email notifications haven’t worked for me in about three years. It took some getting used to at the beginning, but now I’ve gotten in the habit of clicking on the ‘User CP’ link near the top left of the page. There you can see a list of all of your subscribed threads that have new posts.
jakesnake27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2020, 03:57 PM   #5
Yamaguy
Not Yet Wild
Yamaha

I am a new user and can not do almost anything. There is a banner that says new users click here but all I get is a 404 can anyone help me?
Yamaguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2020, 08:19 PM   #6
mikec557
Getting Wild
E-Z-GO

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yamaguy View Post
I am a new user and can not do almost anything. There is a banner that says new users click here but all I get is a 404 can anyone help me?
Yamaguy

The site has been up and down for a few days as they work thru a lot of issues. When it all shakes out we'll see if the email notification is back to normal.

In the mean time I am just grateful when the site is up so I can get my fix. LOL. Hang in there. It's nothing you're doing.

Mike
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO