lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric golf carts > Harley Davidson

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 03-11-2008, 07:02 PM   #1
floorin04
Gone Wild

Default Harley speed

71 36 volt cart

new batteries 4gauge wires new

all new ends and clean

I can walk faster then this thing goes on slight incline.On flat its a fast walk.
What is normal speed of one of these.I didn't see the cart ever run nor did my buddy.It came with the campsite then when he went to the site the batteries had been ripped out.So I put him in a club car ds iq.And started working on this thing.Also I get three clicks as the pedal is pressed down.Any suggestions on what to check or replace
floorin04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 03-12-2008, 07:03 PM   #2
floorin04
Gone Wild

Default Re: Harley speed

what is and does a delay timer do.On A another forum it shows pictures of it.Matches mine with the exception my glass container is broke.But if i push pedal down and push the two ends together it picks up speed.But if hold them together it will smoke a little.Also 3/4 pedal on the cart runs faster then depressed the hole way to the floor

http://server1.buggiesunlimited.com/...ic.php?t=42345
floorin04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2008, 01:32 AM   #3
CodyB
Not Yet Wild
Harley Davidson

Default Re: Harley speed

It is supposed to delay the time between the second and third solenoid engaging, I have two of these, but not shure on the years. Yours has 5 large relays right?
CodyB is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric golf carts > Harley Davidson