lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 01-12-2012, 12:37 PM   #21
Grinch
Getting Wild

Club Car

Default Re: Scotty b! Question about your F&R

Great idea. I'll actually take it a little further. I can cut a 1,5 inch ring and then cut out about a 45 degree arc. mount it with pvc glue and a flange with the cutout on top and I'll still be able to look down and see where the switch is!
Grinch is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 01-12-2012, 01:57 PM   #22
Stevegrmich
Medicare Recipient
E-Z-GO

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grinch View Post
Kelly, I tried that. I built a box type cover that hinged at the top. You would flip it up to access the lever. He became obsessed with opening and closing it (OCD goes along with the Tourette's). The cart was built for him to provide vestibular stimulation (body movement, balance etc.) is great for calming the tics. I just finished getting it street legal (what a joke in Florida) and am finishing up the small things like adding more 12V power to accomodate some lights and noise (more stimulation). He's just really good at finding ways to challenge me (us!).
Leave existing switch where it is for his entertainment . . install a newly wired switch elsewhere for functionality . . . will have to run wire, but peace of mind will ensue . . .
Stevegrmich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2012, 02:06 PM   #23
Grinch
Getting Wild

Club Car

I wish it was entertainment but its an incontrollable neurological disorder. But still, he's the happiest kid on the planet and loves the cart! He used to be driven around on a riding lawn mower, it topped 10,000 miles before he was too big for it anymore!
Grinch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2012, 02:20 PM   #24
Coltf1991
Gone Wild
E-Z-GO

Is it there yet
Coltf1991 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2012, 02:30 PM   #25
shadowman
The Last Moja Morani

Club Car

You have to do what you have to do to keep the kid happy. And there's nothing wrong with that...............................
shadowman is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car