lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Yamaha
Gas Yamaha Gas Yamaha Golf Cars; G1 through "The Drive" and U-Max Utility Vehicles

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 11-24-2015, 10:30 AM   #11
Elcoyote
Not Yet Wild
E-Z-GO

Default Re: G2 rough takeoff

Great info guys. cgtech- thanks for taking the time to school me on that, I knew something was wrong, but wouldn't have been able to figure all of that out. Any idea what theses parts might run?
Elcoyote is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 11-24-2015, 06:16 PM   #12
sho305
Vegas modded 420

Yamaha

Default Re: G2 rough takeoff

http://www.cartpartsplus.com/tune-up...n-clutch-parts

About 80 plus the umax and they are not much. I got mine off ebay or tnt, the umax spring is a yamaha part, tntgolf would have them they are a yami dealer that sells online they have any yami part. I also have the cut sheave from CPP it is 80 instead of 40, it gives you a lower gear for steep hills and towing, it works great. I can say its oem quality and quite thick, a nice part.
sho305 is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Yamaha