lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car > Lithium Club Car

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 09-28-2020, 08:56 AM   #1
klubber
Gone Wild
Club Car

Default Dropped in lithium in my DS

okay. This is the battery I was talking about. I bought this and a 20 amp charger for 1850. It sits perfect between the frame in middle of DS. The seller says it is a 5 year, no prorated warranty. It has state of charge meter. Hi lo bms . Built in 48 to 12 reducer built in. It is 48 volt. 100ah. I plan on charging completely and doing a charted milage survey later in week
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20200928_093452.jpg (510.3 KB, 0 views)
klubber is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 09-28-2020, 09:13 AM   #2
SouthCo
Gone Wild
Yamaha

Default Re: Dropped in lithium in my DS

Looks like a nice setup. Changing the DS I had to lithium was the best thing I did to that cart.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
SouthCo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2020, 04:08 PM   #3
klubber
Gone Wild
Club Car

I have driven it only twice. Trips circling neighborhood. It shows 53.1 volts when I start, drops to 52.9 when I drive a while and when it rests it goes back to 53.1 after it is parked and rests. 82% on battery since I took delivery. Raining, so as much as I want to drive around and work it, I will wait for better weather. The guy I bought if from said he had his kids drive one in a stock precedent from full charge and when they hit 50 miles he told them they could stop.
Old 10-04-2020, 11:09 AM   #4
hsfowler
Not Yet Wild

Got any updates on this battery? Is it a suitable replacement and are you happy with it?

hsfowler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2020, 09:53 AM   #5
klubber
Gone Wild
Club Car

I have had the battery in for over a week. I have had rain 4 or 5 days and flew for work 4 days. I have driven several times but I would say around 10 to 15 miles. Per my voltage meter, It is much better than my FLA and is working as would be expected. I want to give it a full charge and try to drive the cart 50 miles over a few days but need a break in the Florida rain. The battery itself is contained in a steel box, weighs about 88 lbs, has a reducer, came witha new plug for the cord to charge, came with a 20 amp charger, is guaranteed for 5 years, and they ship for $150. I was local and avoided shipping charges. Cost for battery and charger was 1850 for 100ah version. Not much more to report right now.
Old 10-05-2020, 02:17 PM   #6
Swan
Cave Dweller

Club Car

Did they install it or did you do it ? just trying to figure out what 1850 gets you
Swan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2020, 02:50 PM   #7
davidgolfer
Gone Wild

I'm very interested in hearing mileage after charge. Keep us updated
davidgolfer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2020, 06:39 PM   #8
Runaway20
Not Yet Wild

Can you tell us how you secured it in the battery compartment? Thanks!
Runaway20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2020, 10:18 AM   #9
hsfowler
Not Yet Wild

This is awesome. I’ll definitely be keeping an eye on this thread to see how you like this battery. I like this idea better than the roypow until proven otherwise. Also, I confirmed with both Extreme Team & Navitas that they are working together to provide Navitas a battery settings update for this particular battery offering. I will probably buy both at once.

hsfowler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2020, 11:01 AM   #10
davidgolfer
Gone Wild

Yesterday their website listed a 48v 200ah but it's not on there now. I'm would be all over that. Hope they are working on this version
davidgolfer is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car > Lithium Club Car