lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Yamaha
Electric Yamaha Electric Yamaha Golf Cars; G1 through "The Drive" and U-Max Utility Vehicles

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 04-16-2021, 07:34 PM   #1
Golf Cart Newbie
Not Yet Wild

Default 07 Yamaha Electric Drive Havoc Body Kit Lighting Issue

Hi everyone..
my first post!
I started to tackle a golf cart makeover with purchasing a 2007 and ordering new tires, seat covers, Havoc Body kit, 6" lift kit, steering wheel and 14" tires... A monumental task for me!

I have the lift kit on, tires on and starting the HAVOC body kit. I am about to try to figure out the lighting that came with it. My question is, when I track the harness throughout the parts, I have the following questions:

1. I believe I need to attach what I believe is the red and black wire that comes off the side of the harness for the back tail lights. My issue is, the ends on the harness don't match what/where is see where these wires are supposed to go. i believe the wires need to go into the picture below and if so, how do I connect these ends into this thing? Am i totally off base on this? if I am, I am not sure where these are supposed to go??

2. also coming off the back harness is a blue and black wire? what are these for? I can't see where these are supposed to go.

3. on the front harness, there is a black and orange wire that comes out halfway. what are these for... no idea where these go

4. My current cart has 4 12 volt batteries. I have read where I may need a reducer. Do you think I need one and if so, what kind/size, etc.

Sorry if these questions seem easy, i am the furthest thing from mechanical or electrical!

thanks for any help you can give me...

Cory
Attached Images
File Type: jpg connection.jpg (15.7 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg image1.jpg (18.5 KB, 0 views)
Golf Cart Newbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Yamaha