lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Yamaha
Gas Yamaha Gas Yamaha Golf Cars; G1 through "The Drive" and U-Max Utility Vehicles

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 12-31-2011, 12:54 PM   #11
Field6565
Gone Wild

Default Re: How to Stretch a G22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Todd Dolfi View Post
Ess that is one sweet cart.. I'm stretching my G1 Starting next week, have to do some moving around in the man cave first.. How did you come up with 30"s to have the leg room in back as the front I come up with about 42"
When you stretch your G1 are you gonna leave the massive lift on it? Please start a thread with lots of pics so we can enjoy...
Field6565 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 12-31-2011, 03:38 PM   #12
Todd Dolfi
Gone Wild

Yamaha

Yep!! everything is going to be the same...Just longer, bigger tires, and a different color..Well the lift will be the same.
Todd Dolfi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2012, 03:41 PM   #13
TriPower
Not Yet Wild
Yamaha

hey essness,
i like those seats, about how much did they cost and where did you get them?
currently working on streching a g9
TriPower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2012, 04:45 PM   #14
essness
Not your usual outlaw

Yamaha

Quote:
Originally Posted by TriPower View Post
hey essness,
i like those seats, about how much did they cost and where did you get them?
currently working on streching a g9
Those are boat seats. We ordered them from either Bass Pro or Cabelas?? I cant remember........
You can order the arm rests seperately so we only ordered 2 sets to put on the outsides.
essness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2012, 11:42 AM   #15
Ott
Not Yet Wild
Yamaha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Todd Dolfi View Post
What did u buy / build for the center seat pod... I think I have everything else figured out thanks..
I'm about half way done on an stretch of G16 . I made the fwd seat assembly out of 1" sguare tubing and had the local steel shop bend aluminum diamond plate arouind the tube . The shop also bent the diamond plate for the side rails.

The tubing I found that was closest (ID) to the frame tube was still too small so I milled the inside of the tubing back 3 " from the ends to get a nice fit.
I made an alignment bar set up to run center of front hub to center of back hub and made my stretch 32.5 ". Kind of fun to get the tubes all lined up and square but once there start welding !

You can order the longer throttle cable and shift cables for a 2002 g20 from your yamaha dealer.

Watch where you make the cuts,leave the brake equalizer assemby in its current position and make a rod to run back from the pedal. Don't have to change brake cables this way.

I lifted this cart 6" and used 12" wheels every thing fit nicely.

Rex
Ott is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Yamaha