lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas EZGO
Gas EZGO Gas EZGO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 09-09-2013, 10:42 AM   #1
Rover64
Not Yet Wild
E-Z-GO

Default 5-lug Drum Dimensions

I have a mid to later 90's rear end from a workhorse (gas). Looking to put some 5 lug wheels on from a different project. I found the EZGO 5 lug drums, fine spline, for an "industrial" vehicle.

Wondering if they would work with my rearend, any experience with these drums? Also, I can't find any dimensional information, not sure if they will bolt up to my 'custom' wheels. Are there other options or suggestions for mounting different size/bolt patterns?

My plan is to take them to a machine shop if nothing else.
Thanks!
Rover64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 09-11-2013, 12:47 AM   #2
mcdave71
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

Default Re: 5-lug Drum Dimensions

Are the 5 lug wheels auto based? Before worrying about hubs check the backspace to see if you need spacers. If so then kill two birds, one stone. Find or make spacers that change lug pattern
mcdave71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2013, 11:07 AM   #3
Rover64
Not Yet Wild
E-Z-GO

Default Re: 5-lug Drum Dimensions

I'm assuming they are auto based. That's a good idea.

I measured my wheels and they look to be 4 1/4 inch lug to lug (centers). I was told that's the same as the 5 lug drums. Should be a nice fit if I can find them. It sounds like they don't produce them anymore? I wonder why.

There's a guy in town that supposedly has some. I'm going to look today and see if it will be a simple solution.

Thanks!
Rover64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas EZGO