lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Yamaha
Gas Yamaha Gas Yamaha Golf Cars; G1 through "The Drive" and U-Max Utility Vehicles

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 03-12-2015, 10:42 AM   #21
sjfishon
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

Default Re: Trying to decide on what brand of gas cart to buy

Dan, my g16 is a 97, has a little smaller engine than yours , the engine is untouched and runs perfect, after all winter yesterday i started it..runs perfect, i think mine is a 301cc. anyway, you have the same tires as mine, i have the seria kings, the tread padern is the same, i wanted to mention. run your air pressure a little higher than it says on tire, mine says 7lb, it will drag at high speed and wear the outside edges real bad, i run mine at 10lb, i can slide a pies of paper under the edge treads now, little hard in the middle. like it much better, mine runs around 25mph. be sure to lightly grease both clutches, 2 pumps only, change oil, 10w30 synth. and fuel filter. also the full rear view mirror is nice, only 12bucks, has 5 small ones, mounts on top across, see pics.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg PC100001.jpg (176.0 KB, 0 views)
sjfishon is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 03-12-2015, 12:13 PM   #22
dan2116
Not Yet Wild
Yamaha

These are the Sahara Classics ( 20x10 ) on 10x7 claw rims with 3" Jakes lift kit. Just barely room at the front of the rear tires. I run higher tire pressures and not had any rubbing problems. My motor is the 357cc -11hp and feel it has plenty of power for me and passenger. Ran the governor stop back a bit and made a noticeable difference in speed ( don't know how fast though ). This is my first golf cart and have had a lot of fun with it.
dan2116 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2015, 06:33 PM   #23
dan2116
Not Yet Wild
Yamaha

Quote:
Originally Posted by dan2116 View Post
These are the Sahara Classics ( 20x10 ) on 10x7 claw rims with 3" Jakes lift kit. Just barely room at the front of the rear tires. I run higher tire pressures and not had any rubbing problems. My motor is the 357cc -11hp and feel it has plenty of power for me and passenger. Ran the governor stop back a bit and made a noticeable difference in speed ( don't know how fast though ). This is my first golf cart and have had a lot of fun with it.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg A-New - a.jpg (273.0 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg A-New -d.jpg (246.3 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg A-New -i.jpg (254.9 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg A-New - c.jpg (206.5 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg A-New -h.jpg (175.8 KB, 0 views)
dan2116 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2015, 11:34 AM   #24
gallagher19
Not Yet Wild
E-Z-GO

Nice buggies you guys have!!
gallagher19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Yamaha