lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart News and Events > Events and Places to ride
Events and Places to ride Please add your events to this forum so people know where the action is!

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 10-19-2015, 10:11 PM   #241
bobsagetsbeard
Not Yet Wild
Club Car

Default Re: Disney's Ft Wilderness campground

We are leaving this Friday taking our new to us cart. We are pretty excited, will be staying a week. I'll upload some good shots.
bobsagetsbeard is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 10-20-2015, 07:37 AM   #242
Sweet5ltr
Getting Wild

I will be at Disney the second week of November with my VC 460 Jeep Willy Cart'. Disney is great for golf carts, really, it makes the experience so much greater overall while staying at the campground. I have been going for the past 20 years.
Sweet5ltr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2015, 07:50 AM   #243
Sweet5ltr
Getting Wild

Quote:
Originally Posted by outdoorsed View Post
FYI there is a paved trail you can drive from the campground to Wilderness lodge! We just got back from F.W. last Monday thus the reason to buy the new to me cart. We have been at WDW for the last 4 years, it has become our annual vacation and as I age, I dont want to get off the bus and have to ride my bike back to my RV after 16 hours of visiting the parks!
We used to ride our cart (8-10 years ago) from the Pioneer Hall bus stop to the Fort Wilderness Lodge on the paved road that mirrors the bus route. I believe it's just a running/walking route now and supposedly restricted to carts. Individuals used to demolish the Disney carts on these trails (don't ask me how I know). My relatives actually flipped two golf carts off-roading down the beach (when it used to be open for swimming) and at the end of the beach (which used to house a wooden walking bridge built over the water), that flooded/rotted away and has been closed off.
Old 10-22-2015, 07:35 AM   #244
kobx
Getting Wild
E-Z-GO

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobsagetsbeard View Post
We are leaving this Friday taking our new to us cart. We are pretty excited, will be staying a week. I'll upload some good shots.
We are going to Ft. Wilderness this weekend, too! Just spent the past week getting our cart ready. Installed some red ground effects, upgraded the suspension, put in a 12V accessory plug so we can string some halloween lights, etc.

If you see a red and black, lifted EZGO TXT crusing around with red ground effects, and screaming kids in the back, stop us and say hello! We are only going for Friday and Saturday night.
kobx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2015, 09:01 PM   #245
Jd62
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

I loaded the cart in the toy hauler today leaving the 16 of december from montreal i'll be at the fort from december 18 to january 10 !!!!!!!!!!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (143.0 KB, 0 views)
Jd62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2015, 01:38 PM   #246
Sweet5ltr
Getting Wild

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jd62 View Post
I loaded the cart in the toy hauler today leaving the 16 of december from montreal i'll be at the fort from december 18 to january 10 !!!!!!!!!!
Very nice toy hauler! My girlfriend and I will be their the 25th-27th of December in our Willys Jeep Cart. 100-300 loop.
Old 12-15-2015, 02:23 PM   #247
Sweet5ltr
Getting Wild

Just be prepared for the crowds!
Old 12-15-2015, 08:37 PM   #248
Jd62
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet5ltr View Post
Very nice toy hauler! My girlfriend and I will be their the 25th-27th of December in our Willys Jeep Cart. 100-300 loop.
Thank man i love it so far,, i'm leavin tomorow finally. !!!!!!! I will looking to find your cart .....and yes, i'm ready for the crowd,,i am at the fort in christmas time since 2007......
Jd62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2015, 04:47 PM   #249
Sweet5ltr
Getting Wild

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jd62 View Post
Thank man i love it so far,, i'm leavin tomorow finally. !!!!!!! I will looking to find your cart .....and yes, i'm ready for the crowd,,i am at the fort in christmas time since 2007......
I've been going with family for over twenty years (parents have been going since the 1970's), I still remember camping in the late 90's for months at a time during the summer. My girlfriend and I still find time to camp every 1-3 months, but we are only 2 hours away so a bit different. You and your family have a safe and exciting trip, take a close look at the tach/speedo/gps while cruising because it's real easy to blow past the 20mph speed limit though!
Old 03-15-2016, 09:46 PM   #250
brad2388
Gone Wild
E-Z-GO

Anyone going in april? Were heading down april 15-23
brad2388 is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart News and Events > Events and Places to ride