lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 09-16-2020, 10:35 AM   #51
nobodeuno
Not Yet Wild

Default Re: XCT400 Install No Power

Ok so you were right the controller they sent to me was programmed apparently for a EZ GO txt. Which is strange because I purchased it from a sponsor here and he said it would be pre-programmed for my cart. When the package came from Alltrax it said EZGO on it and I confirmed with him that it was the right thing ahead of time because I was concerned it was setup for an EZGo. He said not to worry about it.

So what else should I check setting wise? Thanks again for all of your help with this...
nobodeuno is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 09-16-2020, 11:01 AM   #52
Sergio
Gone Wild

Club Car

You should also check the Motor Map installed.

If You have the black ADC motor, the correct Motor Field Map should be "EJ4-4001-V9".

The settings for voltage and current are the same and according to your preference.

The black ADC motor will take all 400 amps so You can set the Motor Max Armature current to 400 amps.

I would set the Battery Max Current to 300 amps to keep the battery voltage from dropping and it will not cause any performance impact with that Motor.
Sergio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2020, 11:29 AM   #53
nobodeuno
Not Yet Wild

It shows field map loaded TXT48-V5 but doesn’t give me an option to change it. I read in the manual you have to load motor field maps from a file but I don’t have any of those files...do I just need to contact support?
Old 09-16-2020, 11:54 AM   #54
Sergio
Gone Wild

Club Car

That is the wrong Motor map as well.

Verify You do have the black ADC motor then just email Alltrax support and ask for that motor field map file I mentioned, they will send it to you right away with instructions on how to install.

The important thing to remember is to not try to open the file on a text editor like notepad and then hit save as that will corrupt the file.
Sergio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2020, 11:58 AM   #55
nobodeuno
Not Yet Wild

Got it thanks!
Old 09-16-2020, 02:42 PM   #56
R&TBabich
Gone Wild
Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sergio View Post
.... The important thing to remember is to not try to open the file on a text editor like notepad and then hit save as that will corrupt the file.
Also, sometimes the field map file doesn't get thru email properly.
I had an issue with Spectrum email.
Called Will, ext 103, at Alltrax and let him connect directly to my computer where he transferred my field map file to my desktop.
R&TBabich is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car