lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric golf carts > Icon

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 02-12-2021, 08:06 PM   #1
geoffarias
Getting Wild
E-Z-GO

Default ICON Programming

I’m in South Florida - In between Fort Lauderdale and Miami. Dealer I bought from won’t program past Florida “legal” limit of 25mph. Anyone have leads or a dealer to program? Happy to pay a fair fee to program. I didn’t even think to ask and assumed that they all came 28mph off the lot.
geoffarias is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 02-18-2021, 03:33 PM   #2
Jupeterson
Not Yet Wild
Mixed Breed

Default Re: ICON Programming

I would also be interested in this service. In SW FL and the dealer i would have to trailer my i60L to is all the way in Largo.. Seems there are no icon dealers in the Lee / Collier area. (familiar with icon anyway) Have also heard of an option for installing a key switch to limit or increase top end RMP sort of like the rabbit and the turtle setting on the older riding lawn mowers.
Jupeterson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2021, 02:06 PM   #3
mwar410
Gone Wild
Yamaha

I just picked up a 2021 i40f in Bradenton, the dealer was more than happy to give it all it had. He actually had to stop by to fix the charging/battery tune and adjusted the acceleration, took all of 5 min. He actually was heading to Naples yesterday, which leads me to believe there’s not to many dealers further south. They are super swamped, sold 4 while I was there, Tuned mine in the driveway at 8pm Friday night.
mwar410 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2021, 04:26 PM   #4
DM3
Not Yet Wild

Can you tell me what dealer you bought from in Bradenton please? The one that programmed for you? I don’t need speed upgrade but would like to ask them something. Thanks in advance!
DM3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2021, 08:33 PM   #5
mwar410
Gone Wild
Yamaha

Razor carts
mwar410 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2021, 09:34 AM   #6
DM3
Not Yet Wild

Thanks!
DM3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric golf carts > Icon