lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric golf carts > Icon

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 05-02-2022, 06:00 AM   #1
NJICONi40L
Not Yet Wild

Default Uno Lithium Battery???

Has anyone attempted to install the Uno Lithium Battery in their Icon? If so, experience? Ease? Does the Icon Charger work? Did you install one or two batteries? What range are you getting? Any problems, issues, concerns?

Here is a link to the Uno Batteries site. https://unobatteries.com
NJICONi40L is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 05-02-2022, 09:09 AM   #2
UroGator
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

Default Re: Uno Lithium Battery???

Probably won't work well. The battery lists a 100A constant draw. I have run diagnostics on my i40L and it draws around 150-160A continuous at max speed (reading of 32-33 MPH on the speedo). You'll likely be constantly tripping the BMS and causing the electromagnetic brake to engage (possibly causing the cart to flip).
UroGator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2022, 05:59 PM   #3
Pat911
Gone Wild
Club Car

There’s another thread on here about the uno battery. Their marketing claims are very suspect indeed.
Pat911 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2022, 04:31 PM   #4
Repiks
Not Yet Wild

Yeah I put one in. It works well on my club car limo cart but it’s just stock power levels. Feels good on full charge. You can feel the weight loss for sure. I have one big incline I tested it on with the family and it didn’t trip the BMS at all and didn’t lose speed. I’ve never tripped the BMS actually but I’m also not running big numbers so take that for what it is. I was told by the guy I bought it from that they’re coming out with their own charger, but haven’t heard anything since. Need to do some actual tests on range next time I charge it fully. I only take the cart out about 2 times a week so it doesn’t get charged a lot.
Repiks is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric golf carts > Icon