lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 02-02-2022, 08:41 AM   #171
expoman55
Getting Wild
Club Car

Default Re: MCOR / Pedal Assembly Confusion Explained

Thank you MyCart84 .. btw most impressive looking cart you have..
expoman55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 02-02-2022, 11:32 AM   #172
MYCART8A4RE
Getting Wild

Club Car

Anytime, and I appreciate that! Hopefully it's just your Mcor, it's a relatively easy swap out if you haven't done one already. There are a few YT vids on the procedure. Keep us posted
MYCART8A4RE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2022, 12:51 PM   #173
GeeSnow
Not Yet Wild

Hello all. Can anyone tell me how the bar is supposed to attach to the other end? I removed the MCOR, amd the bar slid. I didn't notice how it attached. TIA.
GeeSnow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2022, 07:32 PM   #174
Chemko
Not Yet Wild

I have a 99 DS with pot box, I was told it was bad so I purchased the 293201 kit
And I plugged it in first to test it before I installed it and it only spins the rear tires slowly however sometimes while playing with pedal it spins real fast. I checked all connections and they seem fine. Any Ideas
Chemko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2022, 07:33 PM   #175
Chemko
Not Yet Wild

The instructions show how it fits.
Did you not get them?
Chemko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2022, 08:31 PM   #176
djknightr
Not Yet Wild

Ok I just finished reading all 18 pages and I still seem to be somewhat confused. I have an 08 Precedent with pedal group 1, but no packing brake left and some sticky pedals and am looking at possibly just upgrading to a pedal group 2 to take care of all the little issues at once. Can I use my MCOR2 with the new group 2 pedal setup? Would I need any conversion kit to do it? I keep seeing conflicting info.
From page 1
“ Generation 2 Pedal Assembly - Can be used with MCOR2, MCOR3, or MCOR4. If you currently have an MCOR2 that needs to be replaced, you have the option of replacing it with another MCOR2 or ordering the MCOR4 conversion kit. Either way works.”
And from revolution carts site
“ This pedal assembly is a direct fit for ANY YEAR Club Car Precedent. If you have a Gen 1 pedal assembly, this is a direct replacement. Buyers with a Gen1 pedal assembly must also purchase the AM293001 - MCOR4 conversion kit from our store. The MCOR2 that is on your existing pedal assembly will not fit on the Gen 2 assembly.”
Thanks
djknightr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2022, 07:22 PM   #177
RegCamps
Not Yet Wild

What are the options for a 1995 that has modle number starting with a9515? AM293201 says it has to be a9517 or higher.
RegCamps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2022, 06:14 PM   #178
Tom47
Gone Wild

Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by RegCamps View Post
What are the options for a 1995 that has modle number starting with a9515? AM293201 says it has to be a9517 or higher.
Contact David Hicks,https://www.buggiesgonewild.com/ads/...1531684222.jpg for options that may be available. You may need to go to an electronic foot pedal which is available from Scotty B, https://www.buggiesgonewild.com/ads/...1357642551.png
Tom47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2022, 09:44 AM   #179
sreno155
Not Yet Wild
Club Car

I have an 09 Precedent and I do have an adapter for the MCOR 2. Does mine have the 461 ohm resistors in the adaptor? I also see that one can order the adaptor kit, enabling one to install an MCOR 4. Is the MCOR 4 better than the MCOR 2?
sreno155 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2023, 03:19 PM   #180
Ribido
Not Yet Wild
Club Car

After reading through this whole thread I think I'm at the early stages of MCOR failure. The cart is a bit slow but I think that's mostly from 3 year old flooded batteries that went unused for a while. However I noticed some surging, particularly going up hills but getting worse over the days. I tried pumping the pedal 20x and sure enough it went away. I'd like to get ahead of the problem and just get the new MCOR ordered.

The cart is a 2020 CC Tempo 2+2 48v. I'm pretty sure that equates to an MCOR4. I saw the link to RGC so I plan on going through them, just looking for confirmation that this sounds correct.
Ribido is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car