lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 06-06-2016, 09:39 PM   #11
fishbooz
Gone Wild
Club Car

Default Re: New guy wants more speed

Quote:
Originally Posted by teecro View Post
Talk to David Hicks at http://www.revolutiongolfcars.com/
I Second that ! David can give you controller and/or motor options ...he has endless options and can guide you through any installation . its like having a teacher on call to help you install anything you buy from him
doesn't get any better than that ! You wont get any salesman talk like the local cart shops do around my area , just real solutions at a good price
fishbooz is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 06-06-2016, 09:46 PM   #12
teecro
Gone Wild

Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruthless View Post
Well, live and learn. As stated, I'm no pro.
Just what has worked so far on mine
Just making sure no one lives and learns on bad advise no matter how well intended.... The OP has an Excel cart and would not be the first to have bought components that don't work on their cart based on well intended advise...
teecro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2016, 11:12 AM   #13
Nsane
Gone Wild

Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by teecro View Post
Just making sure no one lives and learns on bad advise no matter how well intended.... The OP has an Excel cart and would not be the first to have bought components that don't work on their cart based on well intended advise...
Well said Treeco, that is what's great about this form, we all learn a little something sometimes!
Nsane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2016, 11:29 AM   #14
scottyb
Happy Carting

E-Z-GO

It's also refreshing to read "I'm no pro, here is what I did with my one cart.." type of replay instead of the many who post suggestions in every thread after upgrading one cart.
scottyb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2016, 11:32 AM   #15
greg-g
Gone Wild

So Teecro and Nsane

Did you two call each other in the middle of the night and make sure your carts match color, wheels, seats color and extended top.

Do your wife's and or girlfriends know of this secret relationship your having
greg-g is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2016, 11:41 AM   #16
teecro
Gone Wild

Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by greg-g View Post
So Teecro and Nsane

Did you two call each other in the middle of the night and make sure your carts match color, wheels, seats color and extended top.

That would be a no..... I just hope that his cart was built with better care than mine was....
Old 06-07-2016, 04:40 PM   #17
Nsane
Gone Wild

Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by greg-g View Post
So Teecro and Nsane

Nope, I'm older and had mine first!�� Not so sure about being build better, I rebuilt my whole cart after only having it a few weeks. After working on fire trucks for 26 years, I wanted things to work and look right!
Nsane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2016, 05:20 PM   #18
teecro
Gone Wild

Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nsane View Post
Nope, I'm older and had mine first!�� Not so sure about being build better, I rebuilt my whole cart after only having it a few weeks. After working on fire trucks for 26 years, I wanted things to work and look right!
Nannna I had mine first !!! You ordered your's on 6-12 mine was in the garage with crappy batteries on 6-11
Old 06-12-2016, 10:56 AM   #19
pyrophil
Not Yet Wild

Plum Quick is an awesome company. I know them personally. I have one of their motors in mine and it runs great. I get 26 to 28 mph out of mine with 3 year old batteries in mine
pyrophil is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car