lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 11-12-2013, 09:14 AM   #1
05XLT8'
Not Yet Wild
E-Z-GO

Default Help with the Differences

Hi guys, I am a newbie to Golf carts and have been trying to figure out somethings that you can probably help with. I got a Golf cart (free of charge, and ended up buying the camper too) from My Aunt when my uncle past. She said she thought it was an 2005(the golf cart). The Batteries that where in it were stamped 03? Then while looking into lift kits I see there are a few different models.. I figured out I have the PDS, FNR switch on dash, toggle switch.. I see lifts for the TXT, and not a PDS. Can someone tell me the difference and where and what lift is best for the PDS> Thanks and sorry for the long post.
05XLT8' is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 11-12-2013, 09:19 AM   #2
COURTESYCART
Gone Wild

Default Re: Help with the Differences

pds is just the electrical drive system of the cart.

you have a TXT body style cart.

you can run the serial number on shopezgo.com and it will tell you what you have and possibly year.
COURTESYCART is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2013, 09:24 AM   #3
05XLT8'
Not Yet Wild
E-Z-GO

Quote:
Originally Posted by COURTESYCART View Post
pds is just the electrical drive system of the cart.

you have a TXT body style cart.

you can run the serial number on shopezgo.com and it will tell you what you have and possibly year.
Thank you, cleared that up. I can't wait to start with the "project".
05XLT8' is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2013, 10:06 AM   #4
mike777
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

good luck with your project. lots of help and info available here

and welcome to the site, kick back and enjoy a beverage from the giant fridge, wait ,sorry looks like Sir Nuke has given it all away and or drank it all
please check back later
images fridge.jpg
mike777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2013, 10:11 AM   #5
Sir Nuke
Master of All Things

E-Z-GO

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike777 View Post
good luck with your project. lots of help and info available here

and welcome to the site, kick back and enjoy a beverage from the giant fridge, wait ,sorry looks like Sir Nuke has given it all away and or drank it all
please check back later
Attachment 93778
mike.....you KNOW that hasn't happened.....the fridge I put on the back porch is magic.....it automatically restocks as soon as the door shuts....geeeeeeeeeez some people never learn.... lol not to mention....YOUR fridge is LITTLE!! MY FRIDGE IS BEGGER THAN YOUR FRIDGE!!!

btw, 05XLT8' CONGRATS on your ride and Welcome to our happy little corner of the net, and to BGW. There is a BIG fridge on the back porch with anything you can think of in it...help yourself...of course only take what you can LEGALLY have. Make yourself at home on one of the big fluffy couches, kick your shoes off, put your feet up on one of the tables, yes we are allowed to do that, mom's, dad's, wive's, husband's, girlfriend's and boyfriend's here don't care....and take it easy.

oh...btw....every once in a while a food fight breaks out...so you may not want to wear nice clothes here.

Welcome!!
Sir Nuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO