lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 07-04-2016, 03:26 PM   #11
JohnnieB
Techno-Nerd

E-Z-GO

Default Re: Battery explosion

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyb View Post
Some people are on here parroting everything they read without really understanding the situation. You don't need a custom motor for a high torque series cart. Off the shelf motors work fine for what you want. Admiral and D&D make some good series torque motors for relatively little money. I'm sure there are others too

We are talking about a sepex cart here.
JohnnieB is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 07-04-2016, 04:34 PM   #12
stellix
Gone Wild
E-Z-GO

Default Re: Battery explosion

That's right , it's a PDS cart. Right now , or at least before the breakdown I was getting about 25mph with 20" tires and better than stock torque. I was going to reprogram the DCX 400 to reduce top speed since my 9 year old drives it around the yard some. I could stand around 20 mph with better torque . Hey Scotty do you have a package that can do that ? I'll probably replace the motor, controller and solenoid if my motor checks out bad. I think I'd be better off with the newer style Alltrax this time
stellix is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO