lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 08-04-2016, 12:57 PM   #21
mgray70
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

I still have to stop and think about it a minute to make sure I'm not screwing up! Lol
mgray70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 08-09-2016, 11:42 AM   #22
Crusher
Not Yet Wild

Angry Re: 2001 TXT will not run

Hi Again , I have another problem , the charger would not charge after replacing the fuse . I read on the internet to jumper the relay out , the charger worked OK , I ordered a new board with the relay on it , I installed it but the charger still will not work . I have 120 volts on one side of the relay , what could be the problem ? thanks Jim
Crusher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2016, 11:51 AM   #23
rabbitreborn
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

Default Re: 2001 TXT will not run

There is a small red wire that runs inside the DC cord. inside the charger it is red and has a female spade connector. Inside the DC handle it is a copper strip that runs alongside the ground pin. you need to check continuity on that wire.
rabbitreborn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2016, 12:55 PM   #24
Crusher
Not Yet Wild

Angry Re: 2001 TXT will not run

Hi again , there is only 1 white , 1 green , 1 black wire in the DC cord , the green is the one connected to the flat metal strip in the handle , looking inside the receptacle both female studs is insulated , I do not see any way the flat metal strip in the handle will make any contact with the female posts in the receptacle . Jim
Old 08-09-2016, 02:01 PM   #25
rabbitreborn
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

Default Re: 2001 TXT will not run

This is a powerwise charger?
rabbitreborn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2016, 06:49 PM   #26
Crusher
Not Yet Wild

Smile Re: 2001 TXT will not run

Hi again , the new receptacle that I purchased had both connectors insulated , that is the reason the metal strip in the handle would not make connection , I removed the insulation from the ground connector and everything is working now . Thanks for your help , Jim
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO