lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 06-25-2018, 09:25 PM   #1
dannyre
Gone Wild

Club Car

Default Executioner

Anyone here running a PlumQuick Executioner motor on a Precedent? Good results?
dannyre is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 06-25-2018, 10:21 PM   #2
E36Racer
Gone Wild

Club Car

Default Re: Executioner

I have one. It’s a ripper. Great broad mid range torque curve.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
E36Racer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2018, 11:19 PM   #3
PingEye3
Gone Wild

Club Car

Ditto, and both of us are on Lithium. I have no experience with the Executioner on lead acid batteries. Probably fast, just not as fast as lithium power.
PingEye3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2018, 09:25 AM   #4
Precedent Tom
Not Yet Wild

Club Car

Also have it with Lithium, this dang thing is crazy fast but pulls anything i need it to as i move a lot of trailers and stuff around the house with it.
Precedent Tom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2018, 11:57 PM   #5
dannyre
Gone Wild

Club Car

What packs are you guys using, and range?
Old 06-27-2018, 08:23 AM   #6
Precedent Tom
Not Yet Wild

Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by dannyre View Post
I am using a 58v lithium leaf cell pack but unfortunately my range is crap. It is like 8 miles or so, pretty sure it has an issue but haven't figured out what is causing such poor range. Last night i pulled a small 4x4 utility trailer down my driveway (1/4 mile long) to get the trash cans and it used .5 volts up and back. The trailer is very light so that shouldn't affect it that much. I know most people are getting 20+ miles.
Precedent Tom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2018, 12:54 PM   #7
E36Racer
Gone Wild

Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by dannyre View Post
Range all depends on how fast you are cruising. I have a 58V leaf pack with the 2016+ 82ah cells. I also have the mode switch on my Alltrax. Modes are setup as follows:

Spouse mode - 250 amps, 23mph top speed limit
My Mode - 350 amps, 27mph top speed limit
Ludicrous Mode - 500 amps, 40mph top speed limit

Cruising only in "Spouse mode" I estimate I can get approximately 30-35 miles out of a full charge. The most I've done in this mode has been 25 miles and there was still ~30% usable SOC left in the pack when I got home. Foot down constant amp draw is about 45-55 amps

Cruising only in "My Mode" I estimate I can get approximately 25 miles out of a charge. The furthest I've gone in this mode is 18 miles with ~25% usable SOC left in the pack when I got home. Foot down constant amp draw is about 65-75 amps. I had this mode set to 30mph before and the constant draw was about 90 amps.

Ludicrous mode only with my foot on the floor will probably kill the pack in less than 10 miles. On a full pack, it will hold 40mph, and ~50% SOC it will only hold 38mph. At full speed it pulls a constant 180amps. I don't use this mode often, since the other two modes still have great acceleration and are fast enough. IMO, 27mph is the sweet spot as far as a street cruising speed. But it's nice to have the option to make peoples' jaw hit the floor if I want to.

As you can see, as top speed gets over 25mph the amp dray from the pack increases exponentially. Another influencing factor is how many stops you have to make and how far you press the go pedal after each stop. Now that the novelty of the power this thing has is wearing off, when in "My mode" I find myself gently applying the throttle instead of standing on it every chance I have. If I have a bunch of stops and hammer it at every one, those range estimates above will be significantly less.
Old 06-27-2018, 02:33 PM   #8
dannyre
Gone Wild

Club Car

Looking for a pack that has both range and good average speed. Street cart, so stop and go's are a factor, and only I will be putting the pedal to the metal. Current setup of T-160 Trojans get me around town at about 28 mph and lasts about 22-25 miles, just want more...
Old 06-27-2018, 03:04 PM   #9
E36Racer
Gone Wild

Club Car

Default Executioner

Lithium will give you more range than the Trojans if everything else stays the same. But throw a hot motor in it and that chips away at that additional range. However you could also do a 14 module 58v pack which will double the range.

Edit: also worth noting is that I never really ran my pack dead so my estimations may be a little low.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 06-27-2018, 03:13 PM   #10
Gallachera89
Gone Wild

Club Car

These mileage readings make me happy that i dont have lithium batteries lol
Gallachera89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car