lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 06-26-2018, 06:03 PM   #1
Jack Daniels
Not Yet Wild

Default Low voltage out of voltage reducer?

Having issues trying to get a radio working. I had it working perfectly, and then it quit when I removed and reinstalled.

Voltage coming out of my reducer was only showing 10.5. Thought it must be the reducer so I bought a new one, and still have the same problem, 10.5 volts.

I have a solid 52 volts on the pack at full charge. Any ideas what is wrong? Both reducers have been the plug and play 30 amp.
Jack Daniels is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 06-26-2018, 07:26 PM   #2
toxicwaste29
Gone Wild
Club Car

Default Re: Low voltage out of voltage reducer?

Are they 48 to 12v reducers?
toxicwaste29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2018, 12:28 PM   #3
Jack Daniels
Not Yet Wild

Default Re: Low voltage out of voltage reducer?

Yes it is. I switched out a wiring harness and that seemed to fix the issue for now. Weird!
Jack Daniels is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car