lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 08-28-2018, 07:44 PM   #11
Stingray240CS
Getting Wild

Default Re: I want to go fast well faster

I'm almost 100% I have all the 2 gauge cables I will throw in.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
Stingray240CS is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 08-29-2018, 11:29 AM   #12
bronsonj
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

Default Re: I want to go fast well faster

Hey Chance. For more torque you need more amps. More speed is from move V, bigger tires or different gears in the rear diff.

Bigger tires or taller gears will give more speed at the cost of reduced torque.

Jumping to 48V is one of the few things that can increase both speed and torque. The benefit of a kit like what Stingray has is that you get more torque now with the more powerful controller that can pass more amps and since it's compatible with higher voltage you'll get more speed later when you decide to go to 42v or 48v.

If you buy a kit like Stingray's then when you do go to 42v or 48v you'll need a different charger, different solenoid (unless you convince StingRay to sell you his) and whatever change you need in cables to get the additional batteries hooked into the pack (Unless StingRays cables are for a 48v system already).
bronsonj is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO