lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 01-12-2021, 08:39 PM   #11
Carnut12
Not Yet Wild

Default Re: Anyone use “Dealer to driveway” option to purchase?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mooncarter View Post
Just a thought. If your'e going to be in GA anyway can you pick it up from the factory?
Good question I’m not sure if they allow that or not. I do know every dealer I visited said they build it, EZ-GO sends the cart and parts and they do the rest. I’m having it delivered to my house.
Carnut12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 01-12-2021, 08:43 PM   #12
Carnut12
Not Yet Wild

Default Re: Anyone use “Dealer to driveway” option to purchase?

Quote:
Originally Posted by geoffarias View Post
Cant wait to see it. I'm too cheap and left the mirror, turns signals, and seatbelts. I can do cheaper in a few hours and enjoy working on and learning the cart.
Was on fence about the upgraded seats and decided against it since my kids will want to sit in the front facing middle seats until they are too big (3 of them) and the hump in the middle won't be comfortable. I am going to upgrade the front seats for the lady and I.
I also changed rear facings seat to the Helix as it feels a bit more safe and secure with the caged in design.
Same here, I love your color too. I didn’t do seat belts, I didn’t see an option to do so.

My dealer said EZ-GO doesn’t communicate typically until a week or 2 before it is scheduled to get delivered, but he estimated 10-12 weeks. As I get closer I might reach out to EZ-GO with my order and see what they say.
Carnut12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO