lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 01-11-2021, 08:21 PM   #1
Carnut12
Not Yet Wild

Talking Ordered 2021 L6 today!!!

I officially placed my order today, if not for this forum I would’ve bought an Icon or Club Car. Thankfully I researched more and realized in the hilly neighborhood I’m moving too the 72v has a huge advantage over any of the competition.

I’ll post pics when I receive it, until then I will research some of the mods I intend to install the first being some sort of speakers.

Thank you to all who support this forum it is a wealth of information!!!
Carnut12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 01-12-2021, 11:26 AM   #2
geoffarias
Getting Wild
E-Z-GO

Default Re: Ordered 2021 L6 today!!!

Congrats and welcome to the wait club! Where are you located? I highly recommend you reach out to USGIcollector and get on the list for a Bob Boyce trip if you are in the Southeast US. He is a wizard with these electric carts and his opinion and ability weighed heavily on my decision to go 72V. He said the torque is unreal which is important for hills and carrying 6 people. Also he can tune them to go 30+MPH if desired. Looks like they removed the rabbit/turtle switch tho which I was looking forward to having.

What color did you go with? I was going Metallic Charcoal with two tone seats when I placed order until I saw the Slate when they updated the site and now I am going all black seats (upgrade front seats only later) and Slate.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Capture.JPG (47.5 KB, 0 views)
geoffarias is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2021, 07:20 PM   #3
Atlanta509
Not Yet Wild

how do i reach usgicollector
i just joined to try and get my rxv controller worked over
thank you
Atlanta509 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2021, 07:21 PM   #4
Atlanta509
Not Yet Wild

how do i contact usgicollector

i just joined today to try and find the guys to work my rxv controller for me
Atlanta509 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2021, 08:16 PM   #5
Carnut12
Not Yet Wild

Quote:
Originally Posted by geoffarias View Post
Congrats and welcome to the wait club! Where are you located? I highly recommend you reach out to USGIcollector and get on the list for a Bob Boyce trip if you are in the Southeast US. He is a wizard with these electric carts and his opinion and ability weighed heavily on my decision to go 72V. He said the torque is unreal which is important for hills and carrying 6 people. Also he can tune them to go 30+MPH if desired. Looks like they removed the rabbit/turtle switch tho which I was looking forward to having.

What color did you go with? I was going Metallic Charcoal with two tone seats when I placed order until I saw the Slate when they updated the site and now I am going all black seats (upgrade front seats only later) and Slate.
Congrats to you as well, that’s a cool color. Just curious do you have or are you installing a dedicated outlet for yours? I am building New Construction and I think I might tell them to run a 20 amp dedicated outlet. I’m researching this now because they are starting to run electric this week.

I am definitely getting Bob to tune it, I will be moving to GA so I’m in the area he goes too. I wish it still had the Turtle/Rabbit switch too, that’s the only change I didn’t like. Bob played a key role in my decision to go with this Cart also.

I went Ocean Gray, I let my twin 15 year old boys pick the color. We went black upgraded seats and all options minus the Audio and optional wheels (we like the stock wheels).
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 612CD9EC-4006-46B7-BDCD-70B1EF6BA7A5.jpg (96.4 KB, 0 views)
Carnut12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO