lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 04-23-2021, 07:49 AM   #11
sleeplesstwo
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

Default Re: Things to consider before purchase 2012 RVX

To me it really boils down to price. I am an RXV fan. I have repaired lots of both Danaher and Curtis carts. I would prefer the Curtis, but I wouldn't be at all afraid to buy a Danaher cart, in fact I own two that have been put through the mill here on my property. If it has been kept in good condition, and is a good price, I would buy it. Batteries are smoking expensive right now, so keep it in mind when cart shopping.

Just check the motor brake to see if it has been replaced. That is the number one failure on that cart. Never touch the wiring without checking here first! That goes for any RXV. They are a driving computer and can be easily fried, but so is your car you drive. Have fun!
sleeplesstwo is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 04-25-2021, 10:05 AM   #12
bmmonahan
Getting Wild
E-Z-GO

Again, thank you for all the info, very helpful for a newbie. I ended up buying a 2016 rxv freedom. Really nice cart and looks to be only used for six months each year. It has four new Trojans. Now working on getting the seats reupholster and a paint job, or maybe a wrap. It currently is the forest green color.

91F0FAA3-6675-49DD-A905-B40EDDF74BEA.jpg
bmmonahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2021, 10:46 AM   #13
ojo
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

Very nice and green as mine. Recently i've got a cheap Yamaha YDRE cart and... It's green also! To change the color is not that problem, welcome in the RXV world
ojo is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO