lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 04-23-2021, 09:47 PM   #1
avconnect
Not Yet Wild

Default 2007 Precedent Madjax Ultimate Plus Install Issues

This is my first posting. I am restoring a 2007 Precedent 48v cart. Bought a Madjax Ultimate Plus light kit for it. Box and manual says it fits my cart. Tore the cart apart and found that it is wired for things already, including rear brake lights. Do i just leave that OEM stuff in and add/use all of the Madjax stuff? The instructions assume that OEM harness is not there so I am admittedly confused. Any insight you can provide is much appreciated. I am also bypassing the OBC. Lots of fun plans for this cart.
avconnect is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 04-23-2021, 11:05 PM   #2
avconnect
Not Yet Wild

Default Re: 2007 Precedent Madjax Ultimate Plus Install Issues

Quote:
Originally Posted by avconnect View Post
This is my first posting. I am restoring a 2007 Precedent 48v cart. Bought a Madjax Ultimate Plus light kit for it. Box and manual says it fits my cart. Tore the cart apart and found that it is wired for things already, including rear brake lights. Do i just leave that OEM stuff in and add/use all of the Madjax stuff? The instructions assume that OEM harness is not there so I am admittedly confused. Any insight you can provide is much appreciated. I am also bypassing the OBC. Lots of fun plans for this cart.
And BTW, I would like to remove as much of that OEM harness behind the key panel as possible to free up room for the MadJax stuff that includes a USB charging port and a hazard switch.
avconnect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2021, 09:51 AM   #3
Rooster1
Not Yet Wild
Club Car

I will be doing the same thing on my 2007 today as well.
Rooster1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2021, 02:43 PM   #4
lickwidspace
Not Yet Wild

I just did this install on my 08, I removed all the old wiring for tail lights and from the bucket harness to dash with the factory 9 pin lighting connector.
lickwidspace is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car