lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 09-11-2021, 09:50 PM   #1
BradOwens85
Not Yet Wild

Default 2016 RXV Losing Power When Turning

Recently purchased a 2016 RXV 48V from a dealer. It had batteries replaced before I purchased it. I got it home and had no issues with it. A couple weeks later, I started noticing it losing power. When turning left, with the pedal all the way down, it will lose power and I have to "pump" the pedal to get it to move. This problem has been happening for a few week. I tested voltage on all the batteries, checked fluid levels, fully charged them, and also replaced the speed sensor. I've just kind of been living with the issue.

Yesterday, it started doing the same thing, but when the wheel is barely turned to the right. If you're driving straight, with the pedal to the floor and you start drifting left, and you nudge the wheel to the right to correct it, the cart cuts off and starts decelerating. "Feathering" the pedal doesn't seem to work when this happens. It just loses all power, then when you turn the wheel back straight, it starts accelerating.

I'm at a loss! I'm going to take it to a local dealer this week if I can't figure the problem out.

Any Help would be greatly appreciated! Thank you.

Brad Owens
BradOwens85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 09-11-2021, 10:13 PM   #2
SBIRD!
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

Default Re: 2016 RXV Losing Power When Turning

Maybe you have a stripped rear hub.
SBIRD! is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO