lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car > Lithium Club Car

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 02-14-2022, 09:18 PM   #1
simicrintz
Gone Wild

Club Car

Default Eco Battery

Just want to give a big thumbs up to the guys at Eco Battery. They hang out just around the corner from me and since I had a job in the neighborhood I thought I would stop by and introduce myself. I happened to stop by just as they were eating lunch but they took me in like I was family. I told them some stories of what I've read about them on here and they were totally cool (even gave me a tee shirt!) and said that they are working on getting more involved on here.

Super group of guys and just wanted to pass that on. Before we left there was even a conversation about ditching my (brand new) Chevy Volt batteries for an Eco Battery system!

I personally would not hesitate to do business with these guys if you are considering a lithium setup!
simicrintz is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 02-14-2022, 10:38 PM   #2
Tom47
Gone Wild

Club Car

Default Re: Eco Battery

Quote:
Originally Posted by simicrintz View Post
Just want to give a big thumbs up to the guys at Eco Battery. They hang out just around the corner from me and since I had a job in the neighborhood I thought I would stop by and introduce myself. I happened to stop by just as they were eating lunch but they took me in like I was family. I told them some stories of what I've read about them on here and they were totally cool (even gave me a tee shirt!) and said that they are working on getting more involved on here.

Super group of guys and just wanted to pass that on. Before we left there was even a conversation about ditching my (brand new) Chevy Volt batteries for an Eco Battery system!

I personally would not hesitate to do business with these guys if you are considering a lithium setup!

Tom47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2022, 11:44 PM   #3
scottyb
Happy Carting

E-Z-GO

Nice, you got me thinking...... where's my T shirt
scottyb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2022, 08:20 AM   #4
Tom47
Gone Wild

Club Car

You know Scotty, he didn't say what kind of T-shirt it was.

Maybe it was a plain white pocket T-shirt.
Old 02-15-2022, 08:54 AM   #5
simicrintz
Gone Wild

Club Car

Just took it out of the plastic wrap (haven't washed it yet) and took a few pics for you doubters! BTW-they knew and mentioned you both
Attached Images
File Type: jpg EB1.jpg (77.8 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg EB2.jpg (81.7 KB, 0 views)
simicrintz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2022, 09:41 AM   #6
Eco Battery
Not Yet Wild

Appreciate the kind words! We will start being more active on here soon. We have been swamped as of recent with some new battery designs, but are always happy to help. If you guys need anything at all please don’t hesitate to ask.
Eco Battery is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2022, 02:47 PM   #7
Tom47
Gone Wild

Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by simicrintz View Post
Just took it out of the plastic wrap (haven't washed it yet) and took a few pics for you doubters! BTW-they knew and mentioned you both
They KNEW who made these T-shirt comments!?!?

BTW- Bruce, I believed you got a Eco Battery T-shirt. I never intentionally doubted you.
Old 02-15-2022, 02:54 PM   #8
Tom47
Gone Wild

Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eco Battery View Post
Appreciate the kind words! We will start being more active on here soon. We have been swamped as of recent with some new battery designs, but are always happy to help. If you guys need anything at all please don’t hesitate to ask.
So glad to have you here!

The last question asked of me was why my 48/72Ah battery says 75 continuous discharge amps and the website says 150 continuous discharge amps. You explained it to me and I passed it on but you might want to "legally" confirm that information here.

P.S. Have I told you lately that I love my Eco Battery?

P.P.S. Please disregard what I said to Bruce about the T-shirt!
Old 02-16-2022, 02:13 PM   #9
superfan86
Getting Wild
Club Car

I live in Charleston, SC. Our local battery shop does a huge amount of business with Eco and has had nothing but good results.

Apparently our port is the largest importer of lithium batteries in the country, and ECO is taking advantage. Rumor has it they area putting in a new distribution hub in Columbia and should be dramatically increasing supply very soon.

I'm first on the list here for the new version of the 105ah 48v kit.... Don't want to overshare, but it has some really nice upgrades that are going to continue to create separation between Eco and "everyone else."
superfan86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2022, 04:03 PM   #10
Tom47
Gone Wild

Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by superfan86 View Post
I live in Charleston, SC. Our local battery shop does a huge amount of business with Eco and has had nothing but good results.

Apparently our port is the largest importer of lithium batteries in the country, and ECO is taking advantage. Rumor has it they area putting in a new distribution hub in Columbia and should be dramatically increasing supply very soon.

I'm first on the list here for the new version of the 105ah 48v kit.... Don't want to overshare, but it has some really nice upgrades that are going to continue to create separation between Eco and "everyone else."
A tech told me when I bought mine last year that they were working on an East Coast distribution center. I'm glad to see it coming to fruition.

Your local shop is the closest dealer to me and that is about 3-1/2 hours from me. I got mine online while they were still selling them that way.

I guess there are new designs in the works for their batteries. I don't believe you could go wrong with anything they come up with. Their reputation is extraordinary.

Good luck with your conversion when they arrive!
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car > Lithium Club Car