lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 07-20-2022, 05:52 PM   #1
Johnny NH
Not Yet Wild

Club Car

Default ALLTRAX Cust Service A++++ !!! (and ALL of you)

As some of you may remember , I'd been chasing a weird problem with my 11 CC DS 48v IQ, ALLTRAX XCT 48400 since July last year-- it had an intermittent problem where solenoid would not engage, MANY of you, especially Scotty B via email, really made every effort to assist, I'm not a rookie, and this had me, and many Stumped. ALLTRAX errors always showed 'Battery Under Voltage, which it was NOT)...The cart would 'chug',- or try to move but not go..., solenoid wouldn't click. Then it would be fine for a week or so It finally totally crapped out...In my frustration I replaced solenoid, did MCOR4 Conversion, probed entire harness, keyswitch, etc. Winter came , I gave up...... So this summer I finally just tried ALLTRAX Techs, they were AMAZING, he waited while I walked out to garage,got my meter, and we did some 16 pin probing Key on/off,Throttle on/off (not easy alone,as DS has controller access behind the seat) etc. He determined it was an internal Solenoid Grounding Failure? in the XCT400, Immediately sent an RMA return form, asked a few questions, and it was a few months out of warranty, I explained that I had problems from day 1, and sent them copies of my Email chain to ScottyB from 2020, They Warranteed me a Brand New XCT400, even had parameters set up almost exactly as my Old one !!!! SO RARE these days I had to give them a Shout Out ! Made in USA, Excellent Service, GREAT Company ! Happy to say the old girl is out Stomping all the new Hotshot buggies in the Hood again... I would also like to say MAJOR Thanks to All of you here,ScottyB,Sergio and many others...I'll buy anyone a Beer that shows up !!!
Johnny NH is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 07-21-2022, 09:24 AM   #2
scottyb
Happy Carting

E-Z-GO

Default Re: ALLTRAX Cust Service A++++ !!! (and ALL of you)

Good to hear that - of course we know Alltrax is the very best controller company, unmatched in amperage output, customer support, and warranty
Now what's that address for the free beer?
scottyb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2022, 05:10 AM   #3
Geemonty
Not Yet Wild

I agree. They seem like they are willing to go out of their way to help with your issue.
Geemonty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2022, 08:28 AM   #4
Capt. Lenny
Born to be Wild

E-Z-GO

Glad there are a few companies that still believe in great customer service!
Capt. Lenny is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car